MK day w/EE and PM hours?

Lucky'sMom

DIS Veteran
I am struggling with the best way to plan our MK day. We are staying onsite deluxe, so would be able to do Early Entry and stay for the extra evening hours, which have just been pushed back to 11pm-1am. We have always been pre-rope drop people, but I don't know if this is needed and worry about how tired we would be even with our afternoon break. (Tues, May 17) What would you do? We have 4 adults (us plus our 2- 20ish DDs)

Same boat here - and actually, the exact same day, too :) We are going to sleep in instead of EE and go over in the late afternoon to try to stay until 1 AM.

If you’re staying on-property, I would recommend doing rope drop, linger for a few hours, and then head back to your resort for lunch/a nap/a break, and then return to the park late in the afternoon for the extended evening hours.

I know you say you worry about how tired you might be even with a break, but I’d try that and see how tired you are.

Thank you, all! Being die-hard rope droppers, it's hard to imagine not doing it. But the night before is Epcot extra evening hours til 11pm, so it would be nice to rush out so early in the AM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter