MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

I hope (and anticipate) this is yet another CM with inaccurate information.
No kidding. Although i would have hoped they would have released April dates by now. I guess at this point, EMM will just be the cherry on top of our trip if it ever gets released. Moving on to planning like its not happening during our stay.

There needs to be a dislike button . This is not ok.. are you going to book like it’s going to be or act like there no EMM when you book fast passes ?
When is your fp day? Mine is the 17th

Not directed to me, but I’m in a similar situation. I’m going to book a 7DMT fastpass and add Pooh to my after-park-opening touring plan (not going to try to ride Pan). If EMM does come out, I’ll book it, try to swap 7DMT for Space and remove Pooh from my touring plan. I think.

I have a PPO at Bog that am so I’m totally lost. I also think they might open earlier that day week after Easter so I’m totally confused what to do lol

are you going to book like it’s going to be or act like there no EMM when you book fast passes ?
When is your fp day? Mine is the 17th

I think on our first MK day i'm going to book FP+ like there's no EMM and book the fantasyland rides then. We're hoping EMM would be on the tuesday of our trip, so we'll plan Adventureland or other FPs on that day, so that IF there's no EMM we'll have done fantasyland already, and if there is, we'll have FPs in adventureland later that morning/day so as to not double up on fantasyland rides. In my head, that makes sense, not sure if what i just wrote does :)

Our first day is big kids day so space mountain big thunder space..
Our second day little boys pick so I was hoping to know but I guess I’ll go ahead and boonlike there’s nine then if there is try and switch them around..
Kinda like the mess I have with ADRS waiting to see ha ha

I think on our first MK day i'm going to book FP+ like there's no EMM and book the fantasyland rides then. We're hoping EMM would be on the tuesday of our trip, so we'll plan Adventureland or other FPs on that day, so that IF there's no EMM we'll have done fantasyland already, and if there is, we'll have FPs in adventureland later that morning/day so as to not double up on fantasyland rides. In my head, that makes sense, not sure if what i just wrote does :)

Hi! I've skimmed through the last several pages and don't see an answer so I'll post it here: has EMM felt crowded since they opened up the number of rides available in December? And, more importantly, has the breakfast improved since Josh's review on easyWDW?? Thinking about taking my sons this Sunday (APs but have never done it!) Thanks!

Hi! I've skimmed through the last several pages and don't see an answer so I'll post it here: has EMM felt crowded since they opened up the number of rides available in December? And, more importantly, has the breakfast improved since Josh's review on easyWDW?? Thinking about taking my sons this Sunday (APs but have never done it!) Thanks!

We were there last Tuesday. It didn't feel crowded to us. 7DMT has a slight wait at the beginning of the event (maybe 5 minutes.) PP was not open yet. The breakfast has improved. It was pretty fast for us. I went back up and asked for a plate of just pancakes, and it only took a moment for them to get that together.

We did the new Fantasyland EMM on December 11th. It was great and didn't feel crowded to me. They let us in around 7:45 and we headed back to Fantasyland. We rode Peter Pan 1x and then headed over to 7DMT. There was a slight wait (5 minutes maybe?) at 7DMT because it was early in the event. My kids wanted to ride again, so we got back in line using the little cut through they make for you. The next time there was hardly any wait. We rode it 5 more times in a row, for a total of 6 times. Afterwards we did Pooh x1 and met Tiana/Rapunzel in PFH. At that point it was 9am and the Rope Drop crowds were coming into Fantasyland. We then did Under the Sea and met Ariel in her Grotto before heading to get breakfast. We thought breakfast was fine, although we had nothing to compare it to since we hadn't done the old EMM.

It was a good value for us as we got to meet princesses, ride PP, ride Pooh, and 7DMT 6x. so 9 things in one hour!

I really can't believe they will wait that long to release dates for April and beyond. I hope (and anticipate) this is yet another CM with inaccurate information.

I used the online chat function today and asked same question as well. The response I got was they may or may not have it in the future. (um gee! that was helpful! insert sarcasm here) I think I am going ahead with plans to assume they are not having it

I used the online chat function today and asked same question as well. The response I got was they may or may not have it in the future. (um gee! that was helpful! insert sarcasm here) I think I am going ahead with plans to assume they are not having it

We did the old version 3x and the new version once in December. It felt less crowded the last time in the new version. It wasn't sold out to my knowledge. I have a video on Facebook documenting our morning complete with time stamps and you can see the lack of people.

I can’t speak on the breakfast since we just went to other rides once rope drop hit. But, crowd wise we didn’t find it busy at all during EMM this past Sunday. We could have ridden way more rides had we attempted to but it’s my sons first trip and he was just so excited to look at everything so we just took our time

Maybe if we keep using the chat function, we'll get increasingly more promising comments... :D

Better yet, someone call the Disney Parks Blog, Mom’s Panel, or the next WDW bus driver you see and ask them. :rotfl:

(Said with all due respect to the folks in those positions - they only know as much as they are trained/told/given accurate information).

No it's now to the right by Tomorrowland. PPO ADRs still go to the left, but EMM goes to the right. I gave a detailed description and comparison of the 2 in my blog post. My only complaint about going to the right was that they didn't have a photopass photographer there like they did by Liberty Square

Are you allowed to share where your blog post is? I would love to take a look

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter