MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) (Thread Now Closed, See New MK EMM FAQ Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are booked for 12/4 and are looking forward to the expanded offering. It’s a party day and touring plans is forecasting it as a 1 at MK so our wait times may not be representative. In any event, I’ll be sure to report.

Did anyone ever find out why EMM was cancelled on 10/28? Park hours didn't change. :(

I've been stumped by this one too. Park hours never changed for the dates that were cancelled that have occurred so far and haven't changed for the remaining ones either. Curious and curiouser.

We have EMM on Sun 11/4, when there is also a running event. Anyone got any tips? Pretty please....

We have EMM on Sun 11/4, when there is also a running event. Anyone got any tips? Pretty please....

Really depends on the route and if any of it impacts your point A to B. Where will you be coming from?

I would leave yourself plenty of extra time, just in case.

Great question! We are coming from POP.

No personal experience here that morning, but the fact that they aren't using much (if any) of World Driving heading to the MK is probably a good thing in your case. When I had so much trouble with getting to the MK PPO for the Princess Half, it was because such a massive chunk of World Drive heading to MK was being used.

Sort of seems to me that you (or your bus driver) will have OK options/alternatives... purely judging from the map. Big caveat that I'm only guessing/speculating!

wine-dine-half-map-2018.jpg

Hi all!

Well, from time to time threads like this get old, long... and change is needed. With the new format starting in another month (12/2), it's time for a fresh start on the MK EMM thread.

This thread is now closed, but a new thread has been set up here: The New MK/Fantasyland Early Morning Magic (EMM) FAQ & Discussion Thread

A huge thank you to the many posters who have contributed to the thread over the past year. These up-charge events are expensive and details/logistics tend to change/morph/get tweaked over time. I'd like to think many of us come to places like the DIS and this thread to learn, research, and try to make good decisions with our vacation time and dollars. The contributions of the many DISers who have posted on this thread have been invaluable in helping build a collective knowledge-base regarding EMM.

Thanks again everyone!

:thanks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter