MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

Booked May 7! I had to book this for our last day, we fly out that evening, but it’s a great way to end the trip! Not sure we have time to book fp’s after this, but hopefully I can get a late check out. Now if HS would open, I’d be set!! The last date I see available to book is Aug 6. Looks like they’ve opened it 180 days out?

Last edited:
Any idea why 3 Tuesdays in April aren't offered? I can't think of a reason why those dates would be blocked out!

Any idea why 3 Tuesdays in April aren't offered? I can't think of a reason why those dates would be blocked out!

I wondered the same thing! I was counting on April 30, and it seems odd that it wasn’t offered.

Luckily I was able to make April 28 work instead...but still seems odd....

Got June 30th for my party of 8. Now waiting on HS EMM and any DAH that might fall during our trip.

Enjoy your Easter Sunday ppl! I am slightly jealous, sounds so fun to be at EMM at MK on Easter morning! :goodvibes

I would assume the days it isn’t offered the park will have a regular open at 8am. But that’s just my guess.

Booked here as well.

Now to figure out how to adjust the BBB reservation I already made for that morning! DOH! I 'knew' when I made it I probably should have hedged for EMM... kicking myself now.

Hi - I read in the FAQ that I can cancel with 24 hours notice, but what if only one person in our party wants to cancel? Is that an issue?

Hi - I read in the FAQ that I can cancel with 24 hours notice, but what if only one person in our party wants to cancel? Is that an issue?

You can call up to day before and they can take one person off your reservation and refund you that money you prepaid.

I just booked for April 21! FYI - I called in to make my reservation because I was using a gift card. During the CM's standard spiel, she said there is a 5-day cancellation period, which I think is new/different???

Probably something to do with spring break and earlier park hours

I know the 23rd has an 8am reg opening, assuming the other dates will as well.

What are your plans for 9-10 am?
This obviously affects our Fastpass selection ( day 1 we are trying for splash, thunder and haunted planing to RD space) thoughts on day two fp

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter