• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MK FP+ which would you do?

Queen of the WDW Scene

It's only MY opinion, YOU decided to quote it.
Going with a friend in February. (60 day mark is this Thursday)
Normally I would do 7DMT just prior to BOG lunch, Space Mountain after lunch, and Splash Mountain after that.
Thinking about it that's a lot of crisscrossing the park because I then go back over to Tomorrowland to do the other attractions and eat dinner.
I don't mind the walking but my friend prefers less.

So I was thinking... 7DMT prior to BOG lunch, BTMRR, and Splash Mountain after lunch. Then see if there's a JC FP+ right after that, and then maybe even a POTC FP+ right after that and then see if I can't get a late FP+ for Space Mountain and if not then try for Buzz and just wait SB for Space.

Good plan in your opinion?

I personally would go with the first option but space out the time between space mountain and splash mountain so you could do a few smaller attractions on your way over there. I think if you are relying on getting fast passes midday especially for space mountain you may struggle. This is Disney after all and there is going to be a lot of walking either way. Both options are good ones but if the first option is your top choice of pass selection I wouldn’t skip it just because of walking a bit more.

Are you arriving midday? If not, I'd do BTMRR at rope drop, followed by Pirates, then either Jungle Cruise or Haunted Mansion. Few people "turn left" at rope drop, so those attractions are relatively easy to do standby within the first hour. And you could save your FP for Space. I'd want a Space FP in my pocket upon entry, just to be comfortable.

Are you arriving midday? If not, I'd do BTMRR at rope drop, followed by Pirates, then either Jungle Cruise or Haunted Mansion. Few people "turn left" at rope drop, so those attractions are relatively easy to do standby within the first hour. And you could save your FP for Space. I'd want a Space FP in my pocket upon entry, just to be comfortable.

I RD Fantasyland for the most part.
-PP
-IASW
-over to HM
-then back to Mickey's Philharmagic
-Pooh
-Under the Sea
-and SDMT
That is by 11am.

I do the left side of the park in the afternoon other than the usual dash from BOG to Space Mountain.

I RD Fantasyland for the most part.
-PP
-IASW
-over to HM
-then back to Mickey's Philharmagic
-Pooh
-Under the Sea
-and SDMT
That is by 11am.

I do the left side of the park in the afternoon other than the usual dash from BOG to Space Mountain.
You could do PP first, then the series I listed, then the others you listed above that weren't already on my list, with the same result. And still have a FP for Space.
Different strokes if that's not for you, but we've done it (including Splash, which I didn't suggest to you for a.m. because it's Feb.), and had most of MK under our belts by noon. And three prebooked FP's still coming up...

You could do PP first, then the series I listed, then the others you listed above that weren't already on my list, with the same result. And still have a FP for Space.
Different strokes if that's not for you, but we've done it (including Splash, which I didn't suggest to you for a.m. because it's Feb.), and had most of MK under our belts by noon. And three prebooked FP's still coming up...

That would seem to involve even more walking which again I'm fine with but my friend would rather not.
I have from 9am to 10pm so we really don't have to rush.
I just like not waiting in lines when I don't have to lol.

Can you do Space Mountain first, then head to 7DMT, lunch, then BTMRR and Splash? Thinking counter-clockwise around the park....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter