• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MK halloween decorations on 11/1?

Afabena

Mouseketeer
When do the Fall/Halloween decorations usually come down at Magic Kingdom? Will it be overnight on 10/31? We are planning MK on 11/1 and wondering if we will get to see anything for fall? Last time we visited in 2019 but we arrived 11/3 and the Christmas Tree was already up.

We were there several years ago for MNSSHP on 10/31 and then back at MK on 11/1. All of the Halloween decorations were still up on 11/1; there were no Christmas decorations yet. I don't think there was a MNSSHP scheduled on 11/1 but I can't say that for sure.

They do start switching over very quickly - but when I have been there there is usually a MIX of both that week and it is totally Christmas by the end of the week
Thanks! Two years ago we didn’t see any fall decorations so hoping we will catch them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter