Woah that is faster than I thought. I booked probably at 8:30 a.m. Guess I got lucky. And I just happened to wake up earlier than I normally would on a Saturday.

I want to be your new best friend . I'm going to keep clicking and hoping
someone changes their mind. :)

I caved and called and cm said , well its not showing sold out because
it lets me put in people but Im coming up with nothing available.
so I dunno

Been waiting on may 28th forever :charac2::sad:, yea that’s right one day. And the chances of us getting it seem slimmer and slimmer as days go by. Still holding out hope we can get this booked cause we’ve never had a good experience with the fireworks, and would like to finally not worry or stress about it. Thanks for this thread I found it a few weeks ago and have been following it plus checking the Disney site. So I hope we can all get it reserved soon.

Curious as to why chances of getting tix are slim? Do you mean sold out or just not avail? FYI I’m looking for same date :)

Hey guys question, do we expect the ressies to open up in the AM when the time comes or is it possible they could open them up at any time of the day. I’m just wondering if checking throughout the day is all for nothing?

Looking to book for mid September. So I guess I’ll just hang out with the rest of y’all until then. I do have a question. If we are in the garden viewing area will we be able to get back on the terrace after the fireworks to wait out the crowds? Or is it once you leave you can't gone back?

Curious as to why chances of getting tix are slim? Do you mean sold out or just not avail? FYI I’m looking for same date :)
just me being worried I’m not gonna see it in time and miss it since it’s Memorial Day. But hope we both get it booked and see each other there

Is it just me or are dates after 5/28 still not showing as "bookable"? :surfweb:

Is this something you have to call to book? Because I am in there now with my date, which shows a match but when I click on the button nothing happens.

Is this something you have to call to book? Because I am in there now with my date, which shows a match but when I click on the button nothing happens.

Looks like you’re pre-5/28, right?

If so, if the “time” button pops up and won’t do anything - switch browsers, use Chrome Incognito, Safari Private browsing, or similar. Chrome Incognito works really well for me when the website gets wonky.

Looks like you’re pre-5/28, right?

If so, if the “time” button pops up and won’t do anything - switch browsers, use Chrome Incognito, Safari Private browsing, or similar. Chrome Incognito works really well for me when the website gets wonky.
Yes I am looking for mid April, and now it is gone, that was short lived - thanks though!

When that happens to me I right click on the time and select "open in new tab" and it will open up for me.

Sorry all I goofed. I was looking at Frozen.

Whats the difference between Happily Ever After and the Fireworks dessert party at the plaza viewing?

Well, I finally got a Star Wars Dessert Party reservation for June 11th for 4 people using Incognito and opening the "time" link in a new window. Thanks for the tips!

I'm a dork in the wrong thread...sorry!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter