I don’t think anything sinister is going on with the prices. Their IT and website are trash. They probably didn’t consider that people are literally checking all day for availability.

I have to agree with this. Disney is an entertainment tycoon however; every time there is an issue I have to “stop by guest services at the park”. It’s ridiculous.

Yikes! I just realized when I checked before it was 412$ now it is 483$ :( that was sneaky>:(

Also, does anyone know why the ressie says 6:30, special?

Fireworks Dessert Party with Plaza Garden Viewing
Monday, September 24, 2018(6:30 PM, Special)

FYI, the “special” thing is normal, nothing new.

Curious about cancellation policy .. seems to me I read somewhere we have up to 5 days prior to cancel and get a full refund? DH is waffling about whether the trip is going to happen or not ...........

In case no one answered you, yet, it’s 5 days.

Soooo......

Price increase for both parties. I guess that was to be expected given the WDW trend.

The extra 15 minutes. That’s weird. I wonder if HEA times will be changed at some point, or if they are really adding another 15 mins to the party.

Fun times! :upsidedow:upsidedow:upsidedow

I’m not that concerned about the price. This is the only way I’ll get my husband to stay for the fireworks so it’s worth it to me. And we’re not doing any pricey sit down meals this trip since we’re going for food and wine and will spend most of our time grazing at the booths.

Quick little cheat sheet on the latest info....

HEA and dessert party times as of today. Starting 5/28, the Plaza Dessert Party adds 15 minutes to start 1.5 hours before HEA. Oddly, the Terrace Party remains one hour before HEA.

Spring-Summer-Fall Dates_Updated 3-30-2018.png

I did this quickly, but here's a summary of old vs new pricing. It looked like new pricing kicks in 5/28 for the Plaza Garden but 5/29 for the Terrace Viewing based on my website tinkering.

New Prices.png

Ouch - getting pricey for my family of four! I liked it better when DD wasn't three. :-)

There has to be something more to this. There has to be a reason they added the extra 15 mins..

I just hope its not because they raised it 10 bucks, that we wanna be in there another 15 mins

Unless they change HEA to 9:00 instead of 9:15

Here is the rumor - new guest requirement, prior to heading to the Garden :

giphy.gif

Has ANYONE been able to book Sept 17th??? My gut is telling me that it didn’t instantaneously sell out, but they just didn’t release the tables yet for that date, similar to July 3rd & 4th....but why, why?? The dates before and after are bookable, why should this random Monday in September be different??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter