• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MK Newbie RIDE Swap--FULL (Due July 20th)

IN group four can I do tags and in group 5 can I do borders.

I'd like to do Ariels grotto....is that considered a ride???? I can switch to the googys barnstormer

Let me know.

Ok, Queenie, I've got you in group 5 for tags! :Pinkbounc

Fanofthemouse--Ariels Grotto works for me! :yay:

FairyAuntMother--I've got you down. . .use whatever color scheme fits your "Disney" idea! Welcome! :tink:

There are just a few more spots left--if you know anyone who is interested, or if you are interested, sign up! This is going to be fun! :cheer2:

I've done swaps on another board with Disneyland_Emily, so I will jump in here

I would like:

Group 2 - Library pocket/tag - Haunted Mansion
Group 4 - Shaker box - Haunted Mansion

If we don't get a Dumbo ride on here soon.. Can I switch one of mine to Dumbo?? Actually switch my Country Bear to Dumbo!!! Thanks a million!

Also, PM'd you..

Thanks!!!!! :thumbsup2

Okay--I am thinking I need to do one of my own here--Can I have photo mats in the last group for Goofy's Barnstormer? Thanks!

Tink&Belle's Mom & hopemax--I've got you all down! :cheer2:

PrincessNancy96--I changed you to Dumbo! I'm going to have to ride that ride just so I can get pictures! (like that was a major chore. . . :rotfl2: )

StitchIsOurHero said:
Tink&Belle's Mom & hopemax--I've got you all down! :cheer2:

PrincessNancy96--I changed you to Dumbo! I'm going to have to ride that ride just so I can get pictures! (like that was a major chore. . . :rotfl2: )

LOL! We have to ride it too!!! The line was horrible one day so the kids didn't want to ride it.. than when we went back to it the storm came in and they shut it down... DS5 (4 at the time) kept asking me why they didn't take Dumbo off his rails and take him in out of the storm! :confused3 I offered him and ice cream cone instead of trying to explain the whole mechanics of trying to take Dumbo in for the night!

If no one else wants the final spot I will do shaker boxes ~ ride undecided

Ok, marlynnp! I've got you down! We are officially full! :banana:

I am so excited about this swap! I can't wait to see all of our MK goodies--thanks for participating guys! :cheer2: I'll start a "progress" thread in a couple of days (just noting whose address I have/need, etc.). Have a great Sunday evening! :Pinkbounc

I will do the shaker boxes for...

Ariel's Grotto. :thumbsup2

I was going to print my groups out, but just wanted to make sure if all the names are on, b/c the're some blank spaces next the elements.

PixieDust32 said:
I was going to print my groups out, but just wanted to make sure if all the names are on, b/c the're some blank spaces next the elements.

StitchIsOurHero has everything up to date! Those blanks are just elements no one chose..otherwise there are 12 people per group!!!

PrincessNancy96 said:
StitchIsOurHero has everything up to date! Those blanks are just elements no one chose..otherwise there are 12 people per group!!!

Thanks, Nancy! :thumbsup2 I'm just a little behind today getting on the computer. :badpc:

We are all set with these groups! I am so excited about this swap! MK Swappers rock! :banana:

StitchIsOurHero said:
Thanks, Nancy! :thumbsup2 I'm just a little behind today getting on the computer. :badpc:

We are all set with these groups! I am so excited about this swap! MK Swappers rock! :banana:

A little birdie told me you were in Teacher Development today!! Just trying to help.. I know how kids don't want anything til we get on the computer! :confused3

Thank you so much for keeping me together! :thumbsup2 Teacher development was pretty yucky today! However, only 29 more working days until summer break (proof that teachers count down just as much as students do! :rotfl2: )

Hey StitchIsOurHero - I got my toppers for Splash Mountain done! Yeah me! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

KAMommy said:
Hey StitchIsOurHero - I got my toppers for Splash Mountain done! Yeah me! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

You rock!!! Can you send me some of that motivation? I haven't even started those yet!! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter