MK Plan Day 2

Kevin Chalmers

Earning My Ears
-edited to add touring date of January 23-

Thank you to those who commented on my Day 1 MK plan. https://www.disboards.com/threads/mk-day-1-plan.3655565/#post-58630276

As you saw in the Day 1 plan, the focus was on Adventure/Frontierlands. Day 2 is focused on Tomorrowland with some other areas nearby. Unfortunately, we do have some back and forth on this day. As a refresher, we are a family of 6 with 3 adults and 3 kids (6, 4, 4). The six year old will most definitely want to ride the roller coasters and see the characters....the twins are up in the air about both. You will also see that I list FP as 'anytime'. These were FP given to us as a result of needing to reschedule to due Irma in September. These FP are for specific rides, but can be used any day at any time. Regardless, I would like comments on our plan. I do have about an hour and a half on Main Street for the mother in law and wife.

Tommorrowland Speedway
Astro-Orbiter
Space Mountain - 9am FP (using rider switch to ride twice with oldest child)
Buzz Lightyear - once without FP? and then using 10:10am FP
People Mover
Monsters - Anytime FP
Carousel
Philharmagic
11:45am lunch at Tony's using the Parade VIP area
Talking Mickey - 12:20 FP
Ride railroad from Main Street to Fantasyland
Mad Tea Party
Tomorrowland Speedway - Anytime FP
Space Mountain - Anytime FP (using rider switch)
VIP parade
Main Street
Crystal Palace - 5pm
......something.....

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
if you want to ride Buzz without FP first, move it before your space FP

I would also use that Monsters Inc anytime FP on something more worthwhile - any of the big ones you want to ride again like 7DMT, PP...

Is there really a need to return to Tomorrowland after you've done it in the morning? You could fit Speedway in then.

I would also use that Monsters Inc anytime FP on something more worthwhile - any of the big ones you want to ride again like 7DMT, PP...

Good idea about the first Buzz.
Regarding the Monster's anytime FP, I can't. The anytime FP are for specific rides that we originally had FP for in September; I cannot change the ride.

I would assume that you could get some additional FPs after your Talking Mickey one. Might be able to do more in Fantasy Land, for instance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter