MK solo, no EE - 7am or 1pm drop?

elfling8

Mouseketeer
This virtual queue thing seems unnecessarily complicated and stressful! I am doing 2 days solo at MK in August staying off property so not confident of early arrival of any sort. I have ADR's 2:05pm the first day and 11:40 am the second day. If I want to ride Tron, am I safe waiting for the 1pm drop so I don't run into conflicts with the ADR?

Epcot - we will have moved to Pop and will have DH with me. We have no ADR's for our Epcot day and can do EE. Better off shooting for the 7am?

I haven't even started looking at the Star Wars stuff yet (our main goal!) and already confused!!

I always think it's best to try for the 7am because even if you don't get it, you have a 2nd chance at 1pm. If ADRs and return times conflict ( though return times give you an hour in which to appear), I'd talk with the Guest Experience Teams (blue umbrellas throughout the parks) and they have, in the past, been able to adjust the times. Obviously, the sooner you do that, the better. Again, in EPCOT....give it a go at 7am and then again, if you need to, at 1pm. ...As far as Star Wars goes, if that is your main goal in HS, it's probably best to head there first and secure a spot in line for whichever ride you want most. If the line is too long by that point, you can always check back later in the day. I haven't had trouble getting on anything in Star Wars...eventually. I hope your trip is terrific!

With tron know that if you get a lower number (1-20) there is a good chance you will get called during early entry so I’d have a plan in place to be at or near the gate by ropedrop if this happens since unlike cosmic rewind there is no grace period to the hour return and I’ve heard sometimes there is a significant queue before the tap pount

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter