MK vote: Pecos Bill, Columbia Harbour or Sleepy Hollow?

Which would you prefer if you could only eat at one of these in Magic Kingdom?

• Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe

Votes: 41 27.5%
  • Columbia Harbour House

Votes: 90 60.4%
  • Sleepy Hollow Inn

Votes: 21 14.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the weather is perfect, Sleepy Hollow during lunch when they serve the Fried Chicken'n'Waffle (while the Castle has the stage show).

Otherwise, CHH - the seating upstairs feels as if you're at a full-service restaurant.

Pecos Bill is a reason Disney is known for terrible hamburgers.
I always had this opinion of Cosmic Ray's hamburgers & thought the burgers at Pecos were way better. Yes I know they still have a burger at Pecos but I prefer just about any cheese other than Pepperjack or Blue.

Last edited:
I always had this opinion of Cosmic Ray's hamburgers & thought the burgers at Pecos were way better. Yes I know they still have a burger at Pecos but I prefer just about any cheese
I wrote, "Pecos Bill is a reason Disney is known for terrible hamburgers." [emphasis added]

Cosmic Rays is the reason Disney is known for terrible hamburgers.

We LOVE CHH for a quick meal. We also do the other 2 on our trips - we go to Sleepy Hollow for the nutella and fruit waffles for breakfast on our first full day of the trip. And we do Pinocchio's Village Haus for breakfast during EMM. CHH has always been our favorite for years, for a quick lunch or dinner. The tuna sandwich is my favorite, and I also love the fried shrimp.

We love Sleepy Hollow for breakfast. Their fruit and nutella waffle is fantastic!!!

We are also fans of CHH. Not so much Pecos Bills.

Happy eating!

A few years ago, my answer would've been Columbia Harbour House all the way.

However, I LOVE the new(-ish) menu at Pecos Bill and can't wait to have the fajita platter again.

There's also nothing wrong with a waffle sandwich from Sleepy Hollow...

I'm with other PPs: Wait and see where you are and what you feel like at the time.

Pecos Bill used to be one of our favorites when they had the traditional burgers and fixins bar. We do not care for the new menu. CHH has always been one of our favorites. We love sitting upstairs.

I prefer CHH because Pecos is always insanely crowded. And Sleepy Hollow is just a walk-up window with a few tables. I think of it more for on-the-go food rather than a sitdown lunch.

several years ago I would've answered Peco's Bill hands down, however with the present menu's I'd have to say harbour house then sleep hollow then Peco. The old Taco Salad in the shell at Peco's Bill was one of my quick service favorites

Is the new menu at Pecos due to the awesome mexican restaurant that was on the other side of it but barely open? Maybe they combined their offerings? I liked that one a lot.....never busy at all :)

I voted for CHH and I do love it, BUT the fajita platter was great to share at Pecos Bill and makes it a harder choice than it used to be.

I gave the nod to CHH over Pecos Bill, but only because I can get the ice tea/lemonade slush drink there. I love both places and would eat at both. I also like the upstairs seating at CHH. The fajita platter and fixins bar at Pecos Bill are awesome too. Really, you can't go wrong with either. I only like Sleepy Hollow for the funnel cakes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter