Mlb 2010

Stitch4Prez

DIS Veteran
Opening Day is coming soon. Who you rooting for?

There are a lot of teams with a new approach and some very familar ones. There are big faces in different places, as well as some smaller ones too.
I'm a big Red Sox fan and with the new defense look I think we got a pretty good shot at taking it all.

So let the bats start swinging, the dirt start flying and the ball start soaring.
Play Ball!

Phillies alll the wayyy.
My daddy has season tickets, so hopefully he will be taking me to lots of games. xD

cardinals!
we're going all the way this year, baby!

Minnesota Twins :)

We have Joe Mauer signed for 8 more years too now. Great week for ussss :rotfl:

I'm planning on going to a game or two this season! I can't wait! :)

I have Reds season tickets, so obviously them. I'll be at the game on opening day. We're the only franchise that gets opening day at home every single year.

Love them Fightin Phils. Live and die (okay,maybe that's extreme) but I've been a fan for many decades, and have to say, this team is looking like one of the best in many many many years.

Boston Red Sox! I have tickets for Spring Training Games in Fort Myers! They've got potential this year

Yankees, Yankees, YANKEES!:yay::cheer2:

I give them the gift of the number 28!:wizard:

Because I don't like odd numbas.... bananas love them, too!:banana:

Gah....

I've only been to one game, during the 08 season.:sad2:

My whole family's from New York, and my Dad used to go to the Stadium all the time, and wanted to take me before it closed. We may go next year, I'm excited.

My grandfather was a stadium announcer.

My older sister was at the winning World Series game this year.:cutie:

I've been to the old stadium countless times, I've never been to the new stadium though, I'm excited to go this year though:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter