MLS Regular Season 2020 Resumes

MLS regular season 2020 resumes. Will you watch?

• Yes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've grown to like the sport since the MLS is Back Disney Tournament

• Find me a team to support

• I still don't like the sport

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • If I see it on TV

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I'll catch highlights

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Tell me more about the league

• Disney movie over an MLS game.

• Total voters

I'll be watching my team's games (NYCFC), but I'm uncertain how many others will interest me. Indeed, I'm uncertain how much NYCFC will engage me if they continue to underwhelm. FWIW, I've been a rather avid MLS fan for the last 5 years or so, being a season ticket holder plus watching a substantial number of out-of-market games, and I had anticipated the same for this year. I very much looked forward to the MIB tournament until it started and I discovered most of the games held little appeal for me. I'm really not sure what is driving the lack of interest, which makes it harder to anticipate if it will continue. I do hope it reignites. I love the sport and have enjoyed watching MLS advance in quality the last several years.

We are a huge soccer loving family, that never missed watching an Atlanta United game. Tried to watch them play in the tournament, but discovered that they are now political. Turned off the game and haven’t watched another one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter