• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MM and TTMN?

MarieS

DIS Veteran
I've read the monster threads but am needing some clarification please. I've receved some conflicting info when booking our reservations.

1) If I am staying at Disneyland Hotel, do I have access to MM every morning it's available during my stay ( ie both Tuesday and Thursday) or only one time? The CM told me one time but the MM thread makes me think any time it's offered?

2) Is TTMN only available for those who booked a package? It's not available to those who stay at a Disney resort unless they booked a package?

Thanks for helping a DL newbie!

1) If I am staying at Disneyland Hotel, do I have access to MM every morning it's available during my stay ( ie both Tuesday and Thursday) or only one time? The CM told me one time but the MM thread makes me think any time it's offered?

2) Is TTMN only available for those who booked a package? It's not available to those who stay at a Disney resort unless they booked a package?

1)Yes from check in through the day of check out. You show your room key when entering to verify you are a resort hotel guest. The standard policy is to tell you, that you only get one, which is what you were told.

2)Yes.

I've read the monster threads but am needing some clarification please. I've receved some conflicting info when booking our reservations.

Thanks for helping a DL newbie!
You can use MM every day it is offered at DL if you stay at the DLh despite what the reservations tell you. This has been true for 7 years now without fail.

TTMM is only for folks who book a certain kind of package and most people would say if you get it fine, but don't do something special to get it. MM is worth doing something special. TTMM is not.

:wizard:

Thanks for the quick responses! It threw off my planning when the CM's told me different from what I read on the DIS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter