• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MM at DHS going to be tough to get

No problem I found it . It looks like you had a little bit of drama all around. I'm sorry it went the way it did.

You’re not kidding! Lots of ups and downs. However, we managed a few great family photos. My son and his wife had the best time. They had the lock off studio, didn’t get sick and did many things they wanted to do. Funny how different perspectives can be. If you were to ask them, they would tell you it was an amazing trip!

I’m still exhausted and my grandson is still somewhat sick with this darn virus.

Dee

We too! We have a weekend DCL Cruise in September and we booked the week before it. Then DVC announced the MM.

our September trip is also a combo cruise trip too. We were suppose to come in on Wednesday, but added on Tuesday when dates were announced. Though that trip has grown much bigger since. I need to update my list.

our September trip is also a combo cruise trip too. We were suppose to come in on Wednesday, but added on Tuesday when dates were announced. Though that trip has grown much bigger since. I need to update my list.
We began the trip on Tuesday and have since added Monday!

We were already planning our trip when they announced the dates. We extended our trip another 5 days to try and go to MM. If we don't get tickets, we might just spend some time in the resorts or go to EPCOT for more F&W. I took a day off from work to be on the computer bright and early.

It just falls too early in the week for us. We have a trip planned for Columbus Day weekend in October, and the MM date is the Tuesday before. We can't pull our kids out of school for 4 days to go to Disney. Their school district is really strict about absences.

We went to the first MM event at DHS when toy story land opened up. TSL was packed, rest of the park was empty. Took about 35-40 min for Slinky Dog. RR and ToT were walk on.

We were already planning our trip when they announced the dates. We extended our trip another 5 days to try and go to MM. If we don't get tickets, we might just spend some time in the resorts or go to EPCOT for more F&W. I took a day off from work to be on the computer bright and early.

What time in the morning does the reservations window open?

We will be there for the Oct 6th MM and I am hoping to be able to get tix. Can anyone tell me how the registration works these days? I know they open on July 15th for the DHS events. Is it still all online and a total feeding frenzy? Can someone refresh my memory on how the registration works? I will likely be having to do it from my phone which I feel is hard. What info will I need to have with me?

We went to MM once at TL and once at EP but it's been a long time and I forget exactly how the registration worked but I remember it being VERY stressful. I was driving for work and I had to pull over to do it from my phone the 2nd time for the EP one and the site crashed or something (imagine THAT) and I had to keep trying but I also really had work to do. I remember trying to keep an eye on the DIS for updates about the site. My cousin was also trying to register and we were both trying to keep each other updated and I eventually got word that it was back up from a text from another DISboarder. It was such a frustrating experience.

We go every September. We are booked for 9/12 - 9/24 at Kidani. So we can go to either of the 2 September dates. Will most likely try for 9/15, but will see how things with reservations shake out before I decide for sure which date to go for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter