MM in Magic Kingdom~Murders page 67

Rapunzel: What am I going to do now? Eugene's gone! Now I'm all alone. *shivers* I guess I'll have to be strong. *keeps frying pan in front of face and goes on the TTA*

Rapunzel: What am I going to do now? Eugene's gone! Now I'm all alone. *shivers* I guess I'll have to be strong. *keeps frying pan in front of face and goes on the TTA*

OOC: Flynn is with you in spirit. But by the way, couldn't you have used your magic hair to heal him?!

Park Management: We're sorry to inform you but the tensions of possibly being murdered have gotten to one of our guests and Marie committed suicide by jumping off the castle. RIP little kitty, meow.
Aristocat-Marie2.jpg

Also, Please stay away from Snow White.

Park Management: We're sorry to inform you but the tensions of possibly being murdered have gotten to one of our guests and Marie committed suicide by jumping off the castle. RIP little kitty, meow.
Aristocat-Marie2.jpg

Also, Please stay away from Snow White.

OOC: Suicide? I didn't know that could happen. And I predict that someones going to die at SWSA.

OOC: Suicide? I didn't know that could happen. And I predict that someones going to die at SWSA.
ooc- That's what happens when a player wants to quit.

Jafar- Oh dear, this just keeps getting worse and worse. I must stick with my allies for protection. *ducks into mansion*

Don Karnage: Silly kitty. Don't they always land upon their feet though? Maybe this cat was just lacking a smarty brain, much like mine. Mine is the one that is smart, of course.

OOC: Now I can't die, because I posted before the murder occured! I am untouchable, unless you want continuity problems!

Syrena: *Notices a dead kitten floating on the surface of the moat. Disgusted, dives deep into the moat out of sight from anyone*

Ratigan: *has been skulking around thieving and commiting unspeakable acts of evil. Really* How dreadful... contrary to what you might think, I find cats to be such useful creatures. A pity to see one gone so soon.

Don Karnage: Are we allowed near this white snow yet? I could certainly do with something cold in this heat... But am I not right in thinking that we should really be avoiding the yellow snow?

Park Management: While inspecting why Snow White was broken we found a terrible sight! Timon and Zazu had been beaten to death by a severed arm dwarf animatronic. We also found a golf club and artificial white hair at the scene of the crime. They will be missed
images

thelionkingth8.jpg

Park Management: While inspecting why Snow White was broken we found a terrible sight! Timon and Zazu had been beaten to death by a severed arm dwarf animatronic. We also found a golf club and artificial white hair at the scene of the crime. They will be missed
images

thelionkingth8.jpg

OOC: I was right!

images

thelionkingth8.jpg

Rapunzel: Timon and Zazu?! Oh dear. *shivers*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter