MMRR for 4 year old (or younger)?

flowergleam1211

Mouseketeer
Hello!

I hope to ride MMRR next week and am thinking of taking my two four year-old kids along for the ride. For anyone who has experience taking small children on this ride: were there any problems with them thinking it's too scary?

We took our 15 month old on it. It was the only ride she didn’t like. She was not happy. I started laughing because I’ve never ridden it before and it really whips you around. She wasn’t happy that I was laughing so she scrambled to get in dad’s arms. Figment also scared her, but only the part with the giant boom! It scared me too!

We took our 15 month old on it. It was the only ride she didn’t like. She was not happy. I started laughing because I’ve never ridden it before and it really whips you around. She wasn’t happy that I was laughing so she scrambled to get in dad’s arms. Figment also scared her, but only the part with the giant boom! It scared me too!
I’ll add, I’m sure they will love it. And if they don’t, it’s only a few minutes.

My girls are two and four and love it! In fact it’s the only ride we will wait 40+ mins to ride.

My six year old rode it five times in one trip, it was his absolute favorite, and after one of the rides he mentioned how he couldn't wait to bring his three year old cousin on it because he would love it too. And I agree. Your kids are going to love it (and you will like it a lot more than you expect!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter