MMRR , my thoughts.

Jimmy Mouse

My other car is the Monorail
We finally got to ride MMRR last weekend and the ride looks really cool. The Marquee outside, the theming inside, the train itself looks cool but the ride....... I mean, it was "cute" and some of the effects like the waterfall scene was sorta cool but overall we (me, wife, DD9 and DD6) all felt like it was just meh. The samba scene with Daisy was more aggravating than fun. Anyone else feel like the ride is a lot of hype that does not deliver? I would like to hear your thoughts.

Opposite here. We love watching the Mickey shorts so we loved MMRR. This was the first newer ride that I had not watched ride throughs prior to riding and am glad I didn’t.

I felt they did a great job making us feel like we were in one of the Mickey short vids. Just wish we would have been able to see the pre-show though. I actually liked it a little more than RoTR.

My family absolutely loved it! We thought it was the best ride of our trip. We even preferred it to Slinky Dog Dash.

I understand that everyone has different likes and dislikes but don’t rule it out.
We wish we could ride twice but the line was pretty long.

We all also love the Mickey shorts so will give it another shot when we go back Christmas. Maybe the pre show will be active which may complete the story line.

I forgot about this thread but someone liked it and it popped up again. So we did ride it again at Christmas and I have decided I do like it. My kids love it and to see their joy made it a family favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter