• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mnschp

Ann W

Earning My Ears
:bounce: Hello to all again,

I just have a few questions. We just recently found out that my dd Emilie gets a wish from the make a wish foundation. We have decided to go to disney at Halloween. I know that you can go trick or treating there but not sure if you need tickets and how to get them.
Exactly what kind of weather is in orlando at the end of october begining of november.

Just a quick thank you for the advice that you all give through this forum. I do make a lot of request. Mostly because they are all answered before I need to ask them. Itis nice to have a place to voice concerns, praises of accomplishments and questions about anything that may come up.

I have enjoyed reading and check the forum.

Ann W:D

I don't know the answers to all your questions, but wanted to thank you for your nice comments about the board, congratulate you on having a WISH trip granted and wish you good trip.
According to the DVC members book weather section, the average high in October is 85 and the average low is 66. In November, the average high is 79 and the average low is 58.
Here is a link to info abot Mickey's not so scary Halloween party. We have never been to it, but it certainly looks like fun.
Here's a link to DIS site bnews amd weather. It's the current weather forecast, but you can check back closer to when you are going to help you plan what types of clothes to bring.

I have heard great things about Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party! I hope you have a great time. :) :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter