Getting back to our itineraries, we have a few parties every other day starting on Sept 15th, followed by 17th & 19th. With all the damage Hurricane Irma did hopefully the CM's who have homes close by didn't suffer extensive damage. We did get reports from fellow DISer's of a few changes during the last party:
  • Sorcerer of the Magic Kingdom Card being handed out after 7pm
  • 2 Specialty Desserts were at one location
  • Jungle Cruise temporarily closed
  • Oogie Boogie Popcorn Bucket Released
If I'm missing anything the point I'm getting at is I don't believe these are what we should assume for the later parties. Disney has not updated their website like they did when they pulled the Hocus Pocus merchandise and again when they pulled the Mystery Pin set. So for the Sept, 24th & 26th parties I believe you can go by what is posted on Post #3 - 7.

@cuewittyname , @Disney fan 1216 and @kondjott - do you need more help or are you all set to go? Please advise.

Last edited:
October Peeps: Go back through your itineraries making note of Hocus Pocus time we actually get four shows per night which is really sweet:

Oct & Nov 7:40 p.m., 8:35 p.m., 10:45 p.m., 12:00 a.m.

October Peeps Schedule

Oct 1: @DisneyWishGirl , @jwmob91 , @Alicialee05

Oct 3: @kizmet311, @LadyRayado, @Templemom

Oct 5: @Murr4168 & @athunter

Oct 6: @athunter & @LadyRayado

Oct 13: @abnihon

Oct 15: @abnihon

Oct 17: @Tmom5

Oct 19: @iujen94 & @anricat

Oct 20: @angelbaby129

Oct 24: @Disneymom1126

Oct 31: @acln & @MrTriPod (Bob & Betty)

If I'm missing anyone or I have the wrong dates, please let me know. Thank you.

Last edited:
We are going to the October 5th MNSSHP. Haven't really even thought about an itinerary, as I am not at all sure what our priorities are! I know DD would love to meet Moana, but none of us are good at long lines and waits, so that might not be something we want to do. Otherwise, I think we will be pretty relaxed, seeing all the shows at some point, argh, don't know!

We are going to the October 5th MNSSHP. Haven't really even thought about an itinerary, as I am not at all sure what our priorities are! I know DD would love to meet Moana, but none of us are good at long lines and waits, so that might not be something we want to do. Otherwise, I think we will be pretty relaxed, seeing all the shows at some point, argh, don't know!

There are a few itineraries you can view on the Main Page. "Tag Team" works really great. We're here to help either way.

October Peeps: Go back through your itineraries making note of Hocus Pocus time we actually get four shows per night which is really sweet:

October Peeps Schedule

Oct 1: @DisneyWishGirl & @jwmob91

Oct 3: @kizmet311 & @LadyRayado

Oct 31: @acin & @MrTriPod (Bob & Betty)

I am oct 3rd also. I think my itinerary is post 667. It's a guess though. I'll be checking that now.

October Peeps Schedule

Oct 1: @DisneyWishGirl & @jwmob91

Oct 3: @kizmet311 & @LadyRayado

Oct 31: @acin & @MrTriPod (Bob & Betty)

Thank you so much for this update and for your work on this thread in general! I look forward to your suggestions on my itinerary!

Also, so sorry to hear of your loss. Sending you lots of prayers/pixie dust today.

I am oct 3rd also. I think my itinerary is post 667. It's a guess though. I'll be checking that now.

I don't know how I missed your itinerary! :confused: It has been posted on the Main Page for easier access and you have been added to the October Roster :thumbsup2

Having gone through a few plans I keep seeing "Arrive by 3:30" this was true for the first few parties but that has changed, Party Guests are allowed in at 3:45 which means you should be at MK by 3:15. So it would like:

3:15 Arrive at MK
3:45-4:00 Main Street Bypass (Party Wrist Bands, Map, Treat Bags)
4:05- X:XX ------------

Oh I love sharing! Please give tips and pointers if I made a "boo-boo"

Date: Sunday, October 1st
One more month!!!

Ranked #21 by Touring Plans
3:15 Arrive at MK from Poly
3:45-4:00 Main Street Bypass
4:10-4:35 FP Haunted Mansion 3:25-4:25
4:40-5:05 FP 7DMT 4:25-5:25
5:10-5:30 Under the Sea
5:35-6:30 FP Rapunzel/Tiana 5:30-6:30
6:30-7:20 Cruella de Vil
---Tag Team: Pick up dinner at Casey's Corner and eat while waiting in line for Cruella
---Tag Team: Buy pins @ Big Top Souvenirs in Storybook Circus IF line is short.
7:25-7:50 Ride Winnie the Pooh
7:55-8:30 Ariel & Eric
---Tag Team: ToT @ Pete's Silly Sideshow Bonus Location
8:40-9:05 Jafar
9:10-9:30 Lotso
9:35-10:30 10:15 Hallowishes - Location?
10:30-11:30 11:15 Boo to You Parade - Location?
---Tag Team: ToT @ Carousel of Progress - ramp and Stitch's Great Escape both are Bonus locations
11:30-12:30 12am Hocus Pocus Spelltacular

I have no clue what this is:
12:30-hopefully catch kiss goodnight (can anyone confirm it happens on MNSSHP nights?)

Who is going with you? Not sure if "Tag Team" will work for you.

@Cluelyss , @OhioStateBuckeye and all what do you think?

Ranked #21 by Touring Plans
3:15 Arrive at MK from Poly
3:45-4:00 Main Street Bypass
4:10-4:35 FP Haunted Mansion 3:25-4:25
4:40-5:05 FP 7DMT 4:25-5:25
5:10-5:30 Under the Sea
5:35-6:30 FP Rapunzel/Tiana 5:30-6:30
6:30-7:20 Cruella de Vil
---Tag Team: Pick up dinner at Casey's Corner and eat while waiting in line for Cruella
---Tag Team: Buy pins @ Big Top Souvenirs in Storybook Circus IF line is short.
7:25-7:50 Ride Winnie the Pooh
7:55-8:30 Ariel & Eric
---Tag Team: ToT @ Pete's Silly Sideshow Bonus Location
8:40-9:05 Jafar
9:10-9:30 Lotso
9:35-10:30 10:15 Hallowishes - Location?
10:30-11:30 11:15 Boo to You Parade - Location?
---Tag Team: ToT @ Carousel of Progress - ramp and Stitch's Great Escape both are Bonus locations
11:30-12:30 12am Hocus Pocus Spelltacular

I have no clue what this is:
12:30-hopefully catch kiss goodnight (can anyone confirm it happens on MNSSHP nights?)

Who is going with you? Not sure if "Tag Team" will work for you.

@Cluelyss , @OhioStateBuckeye and all what do you think?

Thank you! This will definitely come in handy! Tag team is definitely an option!

And I love the Kiss Goodnight. It's my favorite "small magic" attraction at MK! Here's a decent video of it.

My perfect ending to a long day at MK. It's generally unadvertised, and I don't know if they will do it after MNSSHP, but I hope so!

Thank you! This will definitely come in handy! Tag team is definitely an option!

And I love the Kiss Goodnight. It's my favorite "small magic" attraction at MK! Here's a decent video of it. My perfect ending to a long day at MK. It's generally unadvertised, and I don't know if they will do it after MNSSHP, but I hope so!

Thank you! In all honesty I've never seen that on a party night.

Thank you! In all honesty I've never seen that on a party night.

Thanks for the input! It can occur quite a little while after "closing" time on the regular days we've seen it. We will wait around for crowds to thin out and hope we see it. If it doesn't play, no biggie. It will just be extra magic if we happen to catch it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter