• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP 2022 Check-in -- Dates, Costumes, and More!

We’ve worn various costumes over the years, including elaborate PoC ones that did double duty on DCL pirate nights

problem is, humidity always got to us and we’d wind up stuffing them in backpacks after the pictures with characters.

mulling over a few ideas this year tho :teeth: It wouldn’t be a stretch for us to go as ‘tacky tourists’

Party of two adults, two kids for the 9/11 party. This is our very first Mickey's Not So Scary..., and we are super excited to see the headless horseman and get some special treats! My 8 YO will be the only one in costume, the rest of us will just be decked out in Halloween t-shirts! 👻

Got out tickets for Oct 20 😃 Our twins first DW trip (they are 6). They want to go as a Marvel family so, trying to decide who will be who. Also, what costumes DH and I are allowed to wear!
You guys can definitely dress up! There are some rules (for guests age 14+, no full length dresses that drag; full masks; weapons etc.) , but we have been dressing up as adults forever and find it so fun!!! Y'all should absolutely do a Marvel theme together!

I’ve planned a surprise trip for my oldest granddaughter’s 13th birthday, just she and I.🙂 Flying down on her birthday, 9/17, and attending the 9/18 party.
The whole family attended in 2018, our last trip to WDW, and had a blast!
I want to do costumes but I’m having a hard time coming up with a duo for a silver haired old lady and a brunette teen! Would it be weird to wear Star Wars themed costumes??? We’re doing Galaxy’s Edge the next day Disneybounding as General Leia Organa and Rey and though we might do the same for the party but not sure if Star Wars in the Magic Kingdom would be frowned upon. Open to any other ideas that don’t involve either of us wearing a wig.
Not weird at all to do Star Wars! My family has done it-- a few years ago, we were Darth Vader, R2D2, Chewbacca, and Boba Fett-- was so fun!

I have a costume idea if someone wants to try this. Since Fast Pass is no longer I think it would be great to see a group of Fast passes with a black line through them and they are all wearing Halos.
This is absolutely fantastic.

Going solo on September 27th, not sure if I'll do any sort of costume as I'll be down there for a work conference and only have limited park hours.

Oct 25th! We have never been to Disney this close to Halloween (usually do end of Sept over DS bday). Might get my hubby to do matching Halloween t-shirts but he won't do costume. Might have to decorate DS stroller! Never thought of that. He might like it.

BOO TO YOU!

I, as I imagine all of you, am over the moon excited about MNSSHP (and Disney's #1 parade) making a return this year. If you've got your party tickets, use this thread to check in with costume ideas and more!

We snagged ours for September 2, and my fiance and I are going together as "the redhead" and Jack Sparrow from, of course, Pirates of the Caribbean.

See you all there!

I snagged ours at midnight for 10/11 sooo excited!! Staying at our FAVORITE resort too, the Contemporary for two nights!!

I tied a costume before and became very uncomfortable quickly so I think I will be more chill this year!!

We’re going on 10/6. The kids are all doing Peter Pan and the adults are doing Legends of the Hidden Temple. I know not Disney, but as Xennials, we loved the throw back to our youth! 😂

Going solo on 8/19. Wearing a Disney Halloween shirt from Etsy and some Halloween ears. I've done MVMCP and Boo Bash, but this will be my first MNSSHP so I'm really looking forward to just taking it all in!

August 23rd for our first MNSSHP!! I’m so excited I’m hoping to get BBB at the grand or spring around 2 and then head over to MK!

8/26 for us but i don't think we'll be doing costumes, although my daughter definitely wants to. Being from the UK we're looking forward to seeing a bit of how America celebrates Halloween...

My 15-year-old son and I are going on 10/6. Probably Disney Halloween themed t-shirts versus costumes, but we'll see!🎃🎃

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter