Which party night is better?

• August 28

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • August 31

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

puffkim70

Earning My Ears
I see from Touring Plans that Magic Kingdom is a 1 on both days. Which day in your opinion would be better to go? And do you think either of those days will sell out? I am waiting to buy the tickets because I'm not sure which one to do. But I don't want to wait too long and they sell out. Anyone else going on those dates? If we don't go to the party on Tuesday, we were going to go to Epcot EMH instead but the crowd rating for Epcot is a 5.

Aug. 28, for sure.

Why?
Because its not a "weekend night" so far fewer local guests will choose that day.

Nobody can predict "sell-outs" but a Tuesday night that early in the season is very unlikely to be "full."

We lucked out & booked our trip for the last week of August, finding out about F&W & MNSSHP taking place after it was booked- figured the Tuesday should be much slower.

That being said, I also saw on Touring Plans & their ranking of slower-busier parties & it said the 28th was #2 slowest, according to their numbers.

We lucked out & booked our trip for the last week of August, finding out about F&W & MNSSHP taking place after it was booked- figured the Tuesday should be much slower.

That being said, I also saw on Touring Plans & their ranking of slower-busier parties & it said the 28th was #2 slowest, according to their numbers.
Wow, talk about identical cousins!! A few weeks ago, we booked a spontaneous, last minute trip for AUG2 4-31.. we also found out about MNSSHP and F&W after we booked. And over this last weekend we watched the Touring video showing Aug 28 to be the 2nd slowest day of the party run!!! Have a great time!!!!

I couldn't decide either, so I'm doing both. Likely not the answering you are looking for though. If I had to choose, I would go with the 28th. The 31st is Friday of a long weekend and I would think a lot more likely to have larger crowd than a random late summer Tuesday night.

Wow, talk about identical cousins!! A few weeks ago, we booked a spontaneous, last minute trip for AUG2 4-31.. we also found out about MNSSHP and F&W after we booked. And over this last weekend we watched the Touring video showing Aug 28 to be the 2nd slowest day of the party run!!! Have a great time!!!!

Isn't it nice when the magic lines up? :tink:You all have an awesome time, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter