mnsshp cancellation refunds

No, we haven't received our refund as of yet for our end of Oct. reservations...

We received part of our refund to our Disney Rewards Points balance. The other portion of our payment was paid with a temporary MasterCard gift card that we have since discarded, so we're going to have to call for that. I'm betting they tried to refund that portion also.

I got through to Disney on this, and they said I had to get with the prepaid card company and get a new card issued. I did that and should be getting a new card shortly. Just thought I should update for anyone who might have the same set of circumstances, because the 4 hour wait on hold with Disney was not worth the effort.

Our party was for mid October. Tickets were purchased in late April. Our refund (to a Disney gift card, our original form of payment) was received last Friday.

For the folks who got their refund through Undercover Tourist, did you have to contact them to get it? I haven't received anything from them yet, and I talked to Disney this morning and they told me it has to come from UT. I just emailed UT, hope to hear back soon.

We were going on 10/18, just got refunded back to my credit card yesterday. Tickets were purchased direct from Disney, not through a third party.

I got a refund from Undercover Tourist on 6/30 for 8/21 (and my tickets were electronic, specifically billed as nonrefundable).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter