• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP Fast Pass Question

Rigby

Mouseketeer
We're going to a party and I know that we're allowed in at 4 and that the party starts at 7. Can I book Fast Passes for the entire evening from 4 until close or is my only option Fast Passes between 4 and 7? Thanks!:yay:

There are no fast passes during the party so book what you can between 4:00 and 7:00.

I'll be getting to the park around 4, so right now I have a Pass for 3:30 - 4:30, then the next from 4:35 - 5:35. I'm trying to add a 3rd for 5:35 / 5:40, but I can't find any past 5:30. Is this normal? Or are they all just taken for that time slot? That seems unlikely... I thought you could get passes until 7 the night of parties?

Also, are there rides that are better to ride after 7 when the festivities begin?

Also, are there rides that are better to ride after 7 when the festivities begin?

Most rides are easier to get on after 7 than before. Specifically, some rides are less likely to be as crowded because of people in costume. Splash Mountain (people don't want to get costumes wet) and Space Mountain (bulkier costumes may not fit) come to mind. Last time we went to a party, everything was pretty much walk-on after the second parade.

I'll be getting to the park around 4, so right now I have a Pass for 3:30 - 4:30, then the next from 4:35 - 5:35. I'm trying to add a 3rd for 5:35 / 5:40, but I can't find any past 5:30. Is this normal? Or are they all just taken for that time slot? That seems unlikely... I thought you could get passes until 7 the night of parties?

Try moving your 4:35 to 4:30. That way you last one can be 5:30-6:30. I think I read somewhere that anything after 6:30 wouldn't work? So 3:30-430...4:30-5:30....5:30-6:30

Try moving your 4:35 to 4:30. That way you last one can be 5:30-6:30. I think I read somewhere that anything after 6:30 wouldn't work? So 3:30-430...4:30-5:30....5:30-6:30

The FP rides I wanted only had 4:35 available (figures haha). I'm gonna keep an eye on it though. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter