MNSSHP fast pass question

KCMA

Mouseketeer
I tried searching and could not find a definitive answer..

We are attending the Halloween party September 25... we are DVC so we will be entering at 2pm ... is it possible to get fast passes for those few hours before the party officially begins? And if so how do I do that?

Thanks!

You can book FPs up until a 5:30PM start-time.

You will not be able to book more than 3 FPs on that day, in advance, even if you
have both a "regular" ticket (or AP,) and a MNSSHP ticket.

Last edited:
As stated above we are DVC members.. so we are allowed to enter at 2pm... all we have is Halloween party tickets

As stated above we are DVC members.. so we are allowed to enter at 2pm... all we have is Halloween party tickets

You need to read the other posts about booking FP+ for "party" tickets on a multi-day WDW trip.

You can read through THIS current thread.

Party tickets will allow FP booking during that time. Do you have any other park days / park tickets / FPs booked on other days? For some, booking FPs with party tickets causes issues with other regular days.

Yes we have 4 park days booked with fast passes for all those days booked.. we have hard tickets for the Halloween party (coming from Canada) .. will pick up magic bands and have everything linked at DS our day of arrival

I will be attending MNSSHP in October. I booked 3 FP’s using the MNNSHP tickets; for 10-11, 11-12 and 12-1. I am also a DVC blue card member but also have AP’s. I’ll enter with my AP, use the 3 FP’s, go back to BLT for a few hours, and come back around 2:30. The only question is whether, after I use the 3 FP’s, I can then use the MNSSHP tickets to choose a 4th FP, then a 5th FP, etc? If there is a problem with the MNSSHP FP’s, I’ll receive the dreaded Disney IT email in 2-3 weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter