MNSSHP refund?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an email from Disney yesterday about my Halloween tickets for Oct 12th. If you used a credit card it will be refunded to that card. If you used Disney gift card they will sent you an email gift card. Also, said it would take a few weeks for the refund.

The cast member I talked to yesterday also said that refunds can take awhile to post back to credit cards. So she said to be patient since they have lots to refund

Worried about what? Of course you'll get a refund. Just be patient, there's only a billion things they're having to sort through right now. Goodness.

You are wrong. 1 billion and 1 things. It's worse than we thought. But hey another couple hundred bucks or so on a gift card for later.

Ticketmaster advised me of a canceled show this summer and told me that I had to request a refund and that if it was approved (of course it was) that it would take thirty days minimum to process a refund. That happened on May 19, and I haven’t been issued a refund as of yet. Funny how they are so quick to take your money, but drag their feet giving it back. Yes, they have other things to do, but hello advanced technology. The things I can do on a computer in 30 days...

question has been answered. closing
for further ticket questions please go to the ticket sticky, please do not open a new thread about tickets, all info is consolidated in one thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter