MNSSHP- Sept 4---Who is with me...

Count us in... I think the Disboard members will be overpopulating the kingdom that night!

2 adults 2 kids... the plan is to dress as pirates- ummm...fully as pirates- not just bandanas. :)

Arggh!!!

I'm in! All the girls in our Grand Gathering are leaving the men and children back at the resort and going to the party! :cool1: There will be 7 of us.....dinner first at CP at 4:30! We are still deciding on shirt designs!

We're going too! The night before we fly home to the UK!

There'll be 4 of us

Me - 21 - Going as a fairy...except its black - will probably be in a wheelchair, pushed by my DBF

DBF - 22 - I think he's going as a prisoner

DB - 13 - Not sure what he's going as...probably a pirate or something similar

DN - 66 - Not a clue what my Nan's going as!

Count my family in as well. Just got my tickets in the mail for sept 4th.

We're going too! The night before we fly home to the UK!

There'll be 4 of us

Me - 21 - Going as a fairy...except its black - will probably be in a wheelchair, pushed by my DBF

DBF - 22 - I think he's going as a prisoner

DB - 13 - Not sure what he's going as...probably a pirate or something similar

DN - 66 - Not a clue what my Nan's going as!

We will be there! 3 adult women all dressed up. Pocahontas, pirate, and minnie mouse!

Thank you both for posting what you will be wearing! I was afraid that we would be the only adults there in costume that early. DH and I haven't even been yet and already planning on taking DS and DD back next October.

Nope not the only adults dressing up I will be the pink flamingo carry the pink hedgehog, with me will be Chef Gustuoff and a boy dressed at Bolt.

We'll be there too! It's our first time at MNSSHP! DD will be 6 and has wanted to go the past two years! We actually tacked two days on to the end of our trip when we found out the first one would be September 4. :banana:

Are you going to wear costumes too? I know our kids will dress up but DH figures it is so far away from Halloween we would be the only adults in costume and so he doesn't really want to!

I did the samething when I found out there was a party on the 4th. :cool1: We would had left on the 3rd but now are leaving on the 5th.
Who could pass up a party: :banana:

I am reluctantly wearing a costume.(kids:sad2:) :lmao: I am going to feel so weird waiting to the bus going to the party :confused: But I guess itll be fun and worth it.
Our party of 5 will be having diner at the plaza at 4:30.
Cant wait to see you guys there :woohoo:

We haven't decided on costumes yet. DD14 says she's going to wear one, but I don't think she's made any concrete decisions about what yet, and we've only got a couple of weeks left before we go. I'm not really certain about DS5, or DW either, and I haven't made any decisions myself. If / when any or all of us figure out what we are doing, I'll post it here.

I am having a hard time deciding whether or not to dress up. My hubby and I may just do Halloween t-shirts. Our flight doesn't get in until 3:30 so we will be rushing to get to the party as it is. Not sure if I want to complicate things by having to get into costume etc. My youngest daughter is going in a Sleeping Beauty ballerina outfit and my 13 year old is going as Jasmine. I am so excited that I am about to burst. I have already been listening to my The Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack! My kids think I am wierd. :rotfl2:

So.... have we decided on a meet place yet?

And time?

They only time we will be by the castle or Crystal Palace will be when the shows are going on... we plan to sit somewhere up front -close to the villians so we can meet and greet them too! We will sit back a bit for Hallowishes. I will wear a LGMH.
The rest of the time we will be wanderin' ummmm swashbucklin'.

Zoey~the pirate~ arrrgggh!

We are going too! For the first time!

DD will be Tinkerbell!

I am going to be a hippie (easy!). My mom is going as pirate-ish (eye patch, striped top..I told her that was cheating!). My friend's little girl is going to be Belle or Mulan (our kids are Chinese). I can't wait!!

Can anyone help the newbies out? Where is the best place to be for the parades? And the shows? What else is a not miss activity?

Can anyone help the newbies out? Where is the best place to be for the parades? And the shows? What else is a not miss activity?

I think there is a newbie MNSSHP thread on here- might have to search though :)

Your girls are darling! I love pics of kids laughing- always makes me smile!

Ahh! We were going to go, but tickets for 5 adults and 1 kid got expensive FAST!

Go have fun for us, all you Disers!

We're going as well. This will be our first time.

My DH and DS will be dressed up as pirats and I will be dressed up as Belle (or as my son says - a pirate princess)

This will be our 2nd time for MNSSHP and we have been to MVMCP once as well. You are going to have a great time! Like zoey9797 mentioned there are several threads with some great tips but here are a few things we have learned. The second parade is far less crowded than the first one. Don't focus so much on the candy early in the night, they pass out tons later in the evening and the lines are not as long. Go to the dance parties that are listed on the party maps, they are a blast! We missed this last time, but I have heard there are some great character opportunities on the trail between Toontown and Space Mountain area. :goodvibes

DH .myself, DD and BFF will going back again. We had so much fun last year. My DD will dress up and the rest of us will be wearing silly hats. Thats about as creative as we can get. I love to see how amazing some families dress for the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter