MNSSHP - solo?

Should I go to MNSSHP?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Derry Wade

Disney dreaming :-)
Has anyone here attended the party as a solo (middle aged) adult? My companion now has to leave WDW a day early and we weren’t planning on going, but now that I have an unplanned evening it’s tempting. I have an AP for probably the only time in my life. Another factor: I have a Keys to the Kingdom tour booked for early the next morning, which is also a travel day. Thanks for any insight!

I went alone last year and had a good time! I got all the candy (and packed it home - I offset my cost by not buying for TorT at my house!). I saw the fireworks, both parades, ran around playing with magic shots and did a few M&G stops.

I went to the parties last year solo and had a great time. No complaints. I loved taking pictures with characters, getting candies and especially loved watching the parade and the shows.

I went as a middle-aged solo traveler and had a great time. I trick-or-treated, met some characters, watched the fireworks and parade, and enjoyed some rides. I didn’t dress in costume, but did wear a Disney-themed trick-or-treat t-shirt.

I've done Disney alone but not the MNSSHP, although I would in a heartbeat. The parade itself is worth the price of admission. You'll be able to hop on rides and get some cool pics. If you want to get back to the resort early-ish, view the early parade.

Im going on my first solo trip in September and was debating on going to the MNSSH as well. Wasn't sure what it was going to be like solo!

I attended solo last year on my own (51 yr old woman). I dressed up as the Blue Fairy, trick or treated, had a couple of DisMeets, watched the parade, Hocus Pocus, Hallowishes and all kinds of rides. It was a great night!

I've done it. It's not really different than being solo int he parks any other time. I had a lot of fun, and yeah, I got some candy!

It’s lot of fun as a solo adult! Enjoy all aspects- trick or treating, character meets and the parade. My only issue when I went as a solo traveler was coping with the rain. However, that would have just been more difficult as part of A group- easier to find places that are dry that will fit one person!

I'm heading there solo in 5 weeks. My first time solo and first time to MNSSHP. I can't wait. I say go for it and have a great time!

For those who have done MNSSHP before are the ride lines considerably shorter than on a normal park day? I'm not much into Character Meets so I'm thinking I'll spend much of the night doing rides.

I've done it solo twice...and would do it again. Absolutely loved it. Most rides are walk on while the families take their kids trick or treating. The parade & fireworks are not to be missed...and call me a dork, but I love the villain dance party in front of the castle. Bucket list item for me will be to do the Christmas party...solo - of course.

I did MNSSHP solo in 2012. I've also done MVMCP solo, in 2016, although I did meet up for a little bit w/a couple DISsers at the Christmas party. Both occasions were an absolute blast and I would not hesitate to recommend doing a party solo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter