MNSSHP Tickets

wwownosar

Earning My Ears
My Family and I will be in Disney for Halloween (our 1st trip). We are going on the four day land/3sea vacation. Does anyone know how far in advance we can purchase tickets for the Halloween Party (we arrive Halloween a.m.) and for the Cinderella and Pooh meals? Thanks...we are sooooooo excited!

All meals in the parks can be booked at 90 days from the day your eating there. AS for the MNSSHP tickets I believe the went on sale last year April 28, 2003. Halloween night does sell out so you will want to purchase them early. Keep an eye out on the boards someone will mention when they go on sale.

Lori

Originally posted by Lori-n-NY
All meals in the parks can be booked at 90 days from the day your eating there. AS for the MNSSHP tickets I believe the went on sale last year April 28, 2003. Halloween night does sell out so you will want to purchase them early. Keep an eye out on the boards someone will mention when they go on sale.

Lori

Last year when we bought our MNSSHP tickets we were able to book the LTT right away for that night, this also happened the year before when we bought MVMCP tickets.
We didn't have to wait for the 90 day mark.

Hi StaceyA...are you following me? lol

The person was asking about Cinderella and Pooh meals. And they are 90 days out.
Your right about LLT booking sooner then the 90 days with MNSSHP tickets.

Hows your trip planning going?

IM me when you get a chance.

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter