Mnsshp????

kingdom=home

Earning My Ears
Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, sounds fun to me, have you ever gone? I was wondering how u all liked it, is it fun for a teen?

If there is some way school wasnt during halloween i think i would go (maybe with a group of friends) i was just wondering if you think its fun

yes i was there a few times and yea i think its still a fun but thats just my thought i think you should go if you've never been but once again thats just my thought. i hope that helped i dont think it did but i hope it did im gonna shut up now sorry.

I went last year. I really enjoyed it. I want to go back this year again.

It's a lot of fun.

I've been around five times and absolutely love it. It is my favorite part of the trip. The candy is soo fresh and good. If you have the chance to go, I would definately go. You are never to old to trick or treat!

I went a couple of years ago, and I reallly liked it. :)

Ive gone last year it was fun, I got to ride the Haunted Mansion, POTC, Splash Moutain, and many other rides all in one night, I went as a witch, the candy kinda was sad (rasins, nowandlaters) because of allergy complaints, but the entertaiment was fun defently loved the parade and fireworks.

It was also fun to see creative guest costumes, I saw Phineas and Ferb, a impressive Voldemort and Belatrix, and a gaggle of adults dressed as disney characters.

Thanks for the info everyone!!

MNSSHP sounds great, I think it would be lots of fun! Does anyone know when MNSSHP is on a Fri or Sat??

Ive gone last year it was fun, I got to ride the Haunted Mansion, POTC, Splash Moutain, and many other rides all in one night, I went as a witch, the candy kinda was sad (rasins, nowandlaters) because of allergy complaints, but the entertaiment was fun defently loved the parade and fireworks.

It was also fun to see creative guest costumes, I saw Phineas and Ferb, a impressive Voldemort and Belatrix, and a gaggle of adults dressed as disney characters.

they changed the candy? really if there is allergy risk then dont eat it i mean hello!

I went in 2007 and I really enjoyed it. It was cool to see all the costumes people came up with and what ideas Disney comes up with. The special parade was good and Hallowishes was awesome. I want to go again soon.

It's really fun! I went last year and its great! Its great to stay in the park later and its usually not as crowded. (at least it wasnt when I went) I think you'll have a lot of fun if you go!

I went to one in 2005 and enjoyed it, but my parents thought it was really expensive and not worth it. It was nice, I loved the parade and thought it was less crowded. We even got our picture with ALL 7 dwarfs and Snow White!!!! It was awesome. I think it's a rare thing when they all come out together.

they changed the candy? really if there is allergy risk then dont eat it i mean hello!
Obviously, you don't have a food allergy.

Cross contamination is a major risk factor with serious allergens. Cross Contamination can happen in factory, or what if they had a contaminated candy in the bag, which ripped open? The entire bag is now contaminated. Risking anaphalaxis because some candy grubbers can't go to walmart and buy their own jar of peanut butter is not okay.

I went to one in 2005 and enjoyed it, but my parents thought it was really expensive and not worth it. It was nice, I loved the parade and thought it was less crowded. We even got our picture with ALL 7 dwarfs and Snow White!!!! It was awesome. I think it's a rare thing when they all come out together.

The seven dwarfs are almost always together in MK, Snowhite isn't usually with them though, so its definitely cool you got a picture with all of them together!

I went when I was in 8th grade, and had the best time ever! Halloween is my favorite holiday so it was perfect. The parade and fireworks were amazing, and it was fun being able to trick or treat in the park. I would definitely go to it again! :goodvibes

I went in 2008 and loved it! The parade and fireworks were phenomenal. HalloWishes is by far my favorite fireworks. (wow, that sentence just HAS ti be gramatically incorrect lol) Also, there's a ton of rare characters out like Snow White and all 7 Dwarves, the White Rabbit, Queen of Hearts, Mr. Walrus, lots of villains, and many more. I think it's totally worth it to go at least once. :goodvibes

i go every year.
best time at MK,honestly.

...and who can pass up going in costume to disney? :D

fireworks and parade are spectacular, and there are characters everywhere. deffinitley worth the experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter