• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP

Lansgm

Earning My Ears
It says DVC can purchase a MNSSHP ticket for themself and 7 others in their party. Is that myself +7 for me and another + 7 for my husband or 7 total on our account? Curious because we have 10 other joining us...

As above. Also, while its not nothing, its usually only a 5$ savings.

But that is a lot of ppl to save 5 bucks a piece on!

It says DVC can purchase a MNSSHP ticket for themself and 7 others in their party. Is that myself +7 for me and another + 7 for my husband or 7 total on our account? Curious because we have 10 other joining us...

It is you and up to 7 others if you have an AP. A couple of years ago, I bought the MNSSHP for some of our friends with my AP discount, and my DH bought the rest under his name. I don’t remember how it worked with DVC. We also have multiple DVC memberships, but I can’t remember if I could buy some with one of our memberships, and he could buy some with one of the other memberships.

Do you have an AP?

My parents have been able to buy for all 11 of us in our family (my family, my sister's family and (of course) my parents). My mom has bought her 7 and my dad the rest. We always do it over the phone and have never had an issue (we've been to both the Halloween and Christmas parties at different points over the last 10 years or so).

And you can get in at 2:00 instead of 4:00...that is the bigger reason I'm wondering :)
Thank you, I did not know that. That is a big one, because in my personal experience, MNSSHP days tend to be great days for the MK since it's "Only open til 6" ppl avoid it and it has lower crowds than the party.

Do any of you have APs, or will you be using a park ticket that day to get into mk earlier? That way you would need that early entry benefit for fewer people?

I would call MS, I think they would accommodate you, just explain you situation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter