Moana Journey of Water with an ECV

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Has anyone here gone through that attraction with an ECV? If so, I'm somewhat concerned about how wet it is, since ECVs aren't supposed to get wet. Did you feel it necessary to avoid the "wet" areas? My understanding is that there are bypasses in some areas so that you stay dry. Just trying to figure out a little before I go.

Has anyone here gone through that attraction with an ECV? If so, I'm somewhat concerned about how wet it is, since ECVs aren't supposed to get wet. Did you feel it necessary to avoid the "wet" areas? My understanding is that there are bypasses in some areas so that you stay dry. Just trying to figure out a little before I go.
Hi, I went through it more than once, and two friends with ECV’s did as well. It’s easy to stay on the dry paths.

Definitely worth it for the picture! I got off and did some water play too. It was cold when we were there.

IMG_2798.jpeg
IMG_2842.jpeg

I was there 3 times since it opened and each time there were guests there using ECVs.
The parts where guests can get wet have well marked 'Dry Routes'. Unless you actually drive into the kid's splash pad area, there is nothing more than a few random splashes.

I agree with everyone above; We were just there in late November, and you will be able to see the areas to avoid pretty easily.

We went through in the daylight, and again after dark. Magical both times!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter