Mobile Check In - When did you?

TinkAriel111

Disney Addict
MOBILE CHECK IN - HOW EARLY IS TOO EARLY?

I have two different parties going to Walt Disney World in October (First weekend to be exact) and I was wondering how early is too early to start the mobile check in? I have heard that it can sometimes help with requesting adjoining rooms and or early check in. I am more hoping for the adjoining rooms since this is my bachelorette and I really don't want us to be separated.

Someone needs to call in an add a traveling with number to both reservations so they are linked on the back end.

The online check in just adds charging privileges and a card to the folio, and collects info about arrival time. I usually just leave the requests blank.

I agree with above - the Traveling With notation needs to be added to both reservations, and I’d do it ASAP. If you want connecting rooms (with an internal door between them), that also needs to be requested ASAP. Call Disney reservations.

As far as online checkin, we do it at least a month from arrival, or whenever I have a good idea of our arrival time.

What is the call in number? Is it different from the general reservation number

This is the number for Resorts—have called it recently to make sure our request was noted (it was). (407) 939-7639

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter