Mobile order required?

disneylover102

DIS Veteran
When I went to WDW in January it seems like mobile order wasn’t just recommended but required at most, if not all, places. I didn’t think much of it because mobile order works great for me. But is it the same at Disneyland? I know there’s a lot of places that don’t even have mobile order but is it required at the places where it is available? We’ll be there in about a week and I have a brother who loves to split up from the family the whole day and do his own thing and he still just has a flip phone LOL so I want to make sure he knows all his options ahead of time

When I went to WDW in January it seems like mobile order wasn’t just recommended but required at most, if not all, places. I didn’t think much of it because mobile order works great for me. But is it the same at Disneyland? I know there’s a lot of places that don’t even have mobile order but is it required at the places where it is available? We’ll be there in about a week and I have a brother who loves to split up from the family the whole day and do his own thing and he still just has a flip phone LOL so I want to make sure he knows all his options ahead of time
It's hit or miss. Sometimes, certain places require mobile ordering - there's no other way to get food there. Other times, they will accept walk-ups as well. In the event that someone is technology-challenged, they do have CMs with devices that I believe can help you do an order. Not sure about this, though - we were able to do everything on our own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter