Modified Dolphin Experience

MickeysHouse224

Earning My Ears
Hello!

I've done some searching but I can't find anything clear on what the "modified dolphin experience" is at Discovery Cove now. Both the discovery cove site and undercover tourist note that they have modified their experience due to covid - what does the dolphin swim look like now?

Thanks!

I've done the swim both before and after Covid. The only difference was that there was no option for deep-water dorsal pull (it was in shallow water for everyone)

Just returned and while I have no experience with what it was previously and what we might have missed out on from before, we were not disappointed. In fact we were pleasantly surprised, we didn't think we would actually get to "swim" with a Dolphin at all based on what we read, so were surprised when they started explaining how to hold onto "Kaylee" for her to pull us through the water. I guess previously the swim portion was in deeper water and maybe longer than now as it was just a short distance she pulled us between the two trainers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter