• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Modify sub forum description

Status
Not open for further replies.

LarryJ

Dedicated FW 1600 "Looper"
I just noticed a thread about ressies for Oct 2010 and out and we all know those don't exist and some newbie could get the wrong idea.

Would it be possible to add to the sub forum description that now states ..

Come on in and enjoy our virtual campfire, discuss most any topic in a friendly and respectful manner.

to something like

Come on in and enjoy our virtual campfire, discuss most any topic in a friendly and respectful manner. Just remember that these are not serious FW fact threads so don't use them to make important decisions on staying at FW.

Larry

I thought you were too cool for the sub board.

LARRY!!!! Please don't encourage Scott. He's causing enough havoc as it is!!:scared1:

If someone does not like what they read on the community board, I know that there are plenty of real questions waiting to be answered on the camping board.:rolleyes1

Heeey...camping is serious business and has no room for joking around and conversations that have anything to do with anything other than site organization, RV maintenance, Tow Vehicle modifications, and fruit fishing...THATS IT!!!!! Now knock off all this mindless dribble and laughing and fraternizing...it just aint right. Theirs no place in camping for FUN, dagnabit!!!

1000555414_4d32b8d437.jpg
:confused3

I think some of these replies are out of line and would encourage those to edit them or delete them. below is a reminder on one of the board guidelines:

3. NO FIGHTING/SARCASM: While we'd like to think that a Disney fan site is always lighthearted, there are times when there are disagreements. Let's face it, there are certain topics that can transform any of us into a raging "Donald Duck." When you sense this is happening, we ask that you step away from the discussion before it escalates into a fight. Just like Mom always said about fighting, we don't care who started the argument and we don't want it on the DIS. (Okay, she didn't say the part about the DIS, but you know what we mean.) No attacking others and no sarcasm please. Either will result in an infraction.

Larry is trying to ensure that newbies are not confused by topics in the community board that may not be factual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter