Modifying/Cancelling a reservation

Francesco

Earning My Ears
Good morning,
I have a reservation at Loews Pacific Resort (1 bedroom for 4 people) and I would like to modify/cancelling it in order to make a different reservation.
What happens with the one-night deposit that the hotel got from my credit card? Will they refund me automatically?

Thanks in advance
Francesco

Good morning,
I have a reservation at Loews Pacific Resort (1 bedroom for 4 people) and I would like to modify/cancelling it in order to make a different reservation.
What happens with the one-night deposit that the hotel got from my credit card? Will they refund me automatically?

Thanks in advance
Francesco

They will refund you or ask if they will transfer the deposit to your new reservation.

If you are modifying to another room at Royal Pacific, you can go into your reservation and modify it right online, and the deposit will transfer over with it.
If you are switching hotels, you'll have to cancel and rebook - the original deposit will be automatically refunded, usually within 2 weeks.

Thanks for the answer, I cancelled and made a new reservation.
I have one more question: I decided to book 2 rooms, choosing the annual passholder rate. Do i need to buy 2 annual passes? I tried to ask directly to the hotel and they told me that I need just one pass because the reservation holder is the same for both the rooms.

France, yes as a Passholder you can reserve up to 2 rooms with AP rate, as long as AP holder makes the reservation for both.

Hey, I probably should've asked this before I hit submit, but I just modified my CB reservation online, changing nights, and room types, and price ended up being a little higher. It did not ask me to transfer the deposit. Is there a way to tell if that happened, or will they make another deposit?
I will wait and see, and I can call, but just asking here first.
thanks,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter