Modifying # of guests at check-in

little_orange_bird

Mouseketeer
Can anyone help me with this question? We were just there in February, and I could swear that when we did the virtual check-in at restaurants like Topolinos, etc, it gave us the option to add people to the reservation (up to 2). Am I remembering correctly?
thanks!

Last edited:
We get invited every single time to add people to our reservation EXCEPT on Thanksgiving so I would not count on Easter being a possibility in the app.

That said, if you're willing to wait, my guess is approaching the host stand might result in a bigger table but it'd be a risk.

I would grab a party of 2 near the same time and ask to be seated together instead.

We were just there in February, and I could swear that when we did the virtual check-in at restaurants like Topolinos, etc, it gave us the option to add people to the reservation (up to 2). Am I remembering correctly?

We were just at WDW this past weekend, with several table service restaurants. The virtual check in allowed “1” additional guest to be added, not 2. I wouldn’t plan on adding anyone on Easter as others have said. You can certainly try, but have real back up plans because you’ll probably need them.

I just wanted to share that my husband and I went to Whispering Canyon Cafe for breakfast on Tuesday the 16th and we were not given an open to add additional guests. We didn't need to but I started checking when reading these boards to see if it was there.

I just wanted to share that my husband and I went to Whispering Canyon Cafe for breakfast on Tuesday the 16th and we were not given an open to add additional guests. We didn't need to but I started checking when reading these boards to see if it was there.

Thank you so much. I’m not going to lie, I’m kind of freaking out. It was hard enough to grab the Wave for 4 at 60 days out at 6 am! Now is definitely not the time for last minute Disney trip changes 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Thank you so much. I’m not going to lie, I’m kind of freaking out. It was hard enough to grab the Wave for 4 at 60 days out at 6 am! Now is definitely not the time for last minute Disney trip changes 🤦🏻‍♀️.
Pixie dust pixiedust: that you’re able to get an ADR for 2 near the same time and ask to be seated together, because waiting to see if you can add two when you check in is probably not going to work! Failing that, hopefully the two additional people are understanding!

So I have to share with everyone...I just discovered, while playing around on the app, that The Wave does ordering to go! So that might work! We’ll just preorder and bring it back to our villa! I’ll wake up at 6 am to order if I have to, hahahaha. Wanted to share in case that was news to anyone else! :flower1:
Thats awesome! It’s nice to have a workaround!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter