Modifying TDL Resort with Package

HookdonWDW

<font color=990066>Yankee Girl in a Southern Belle
Hi,

Sorry if this is already posted. I tried search and couldn’t find it. We have a package booked for TDL in June that includes the FS tix. I have read about people modifying and changing resorts when they open up. Can someone explain to me how to do this like I am a toddler??? I get that it is probably easy, but I seriously can’t figure it out, lol. TIA

I was able to get a room at Fantasy Springs by checking each day. Right now the guess is the next wave of rooms will be released on April 18th (Tokyo time). The option to change is about 4-5 menus deep.

I logged into my account and selected ‘my booking’ at the top. On the next screen select ‘view/change booking details’ and on the next screen select ‘change’ at the bottom. On the screen that shows your hotel booking you select ‘make change’ and on the next screen it shows all the rooms available for your date. If you change hotels, you will have to modify the breakfast. Hope that helps…

I was able to get a room at Fantasy Springs by checking each day. Right now the guess is the next wave of rooms will be released on April 18th (Tokyo time). The option to change is about 4-5 menus deep.

I logged into my account and selected ‘my booking’ at the top. On the next screen select ‘view/change booking details’ and on the next screen select ‘change’ at the bottom. On the screen that shows your hotel booking you select ‘make change’ and on the next screen it shows all the rooms available for your date. If you change hotels, you will have to modify the breakfast. Hope that helps…
Just out of curiosity, was it a vacation package or hotel-only reservation you managed to change to FS Hotel, and is it for June? What time JST were you able to grab the room?

I booked the package that popped up separately and then canceled the package I already had booked the next day. I wanted to switch to the attractions and more package too so we could get Magellans to eat at so I think this was the only way for me to accomplish this.

Just out of curiosity, was it a vacation package or hotel-only reservation you managed to change to FS Hotel, and is it for June? What time JST were you able to grab the room?
It was a vacation package for July 4th. I have not seen any room only for the Fantasy Springs hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter