Mole Skin?

wendyww

Mouseketeer
I have read on these boards about mole skin for your feet. What is it? What does it do? And where can I buy it?:confused:

It is for blisters and supposedly the best thing. I found it at Walmart. It was with the other foot products (Dr. Scholl's, etc). It comes in a big strip and you cut it to fit.

Carla

I bring it every year and cut it into different size pieces (it comes in 3x3 sheets) to carry into the parks. We use it on our poor feet all the time and it works great. One side is sticky (this side is covered like a bandaid is) and the other side is felt like.I use it as soon as I feel a blister coming. I have bought it in CVS. I would think any drug store would carry it....

We also use it, works great!! Use mole skin before you begin your journey to the parks on all those areas that may get blistered, really makes a difference on how your feet feel on day two. Also a little Epsom salt in warm water is nice to soak your feet in after a long day at WDW.

RobinLyn :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter