Momma's Boys Thread - the TV show

There's another train wreck/guilty pleasure coming... Tool Academy. Obnoxious guys are competing (they think) for the title of something like "Mr. Awesome" -- only they're really there because their girlfriends think they need remedial work.

As they get eliminated, the "the tribe has spoken/you're still in the running to be America's Next Top Model/Auf Wiedersein(sp?)" catch phrase spoken by the judges is... "I'm sorry, you're a tool."

so this comes on on mon. at what time thanks i can;t remember...

There's another train wreck/guilty pleasure coming... Tool Academy. Obnoxious guys are competing (they think) for the title of something like "Mr. Awesome" -- only they're really there because their girlfriends think they need remedial work.

As they get eliminated, the "the tribe has spoken/you're still in the running to be America's Next Top Model/Auf Wiedersein(sp?)" catch phrase spoken by the judges is... "I'm sorry, you're a tool."

That show looks hilarious.

another good train wreck is the new rock of love tour bus show. It started yesterday and it was pretty bad (and by "bad"...I mean hilarious!)

Did anyone see this show this week? The WE channel was playing the reruns and I caught the first episode - WOW. That show is like TV crack. It's a train wreck and I'm carrying first class tickets. :happytv: What did you think?

Absolute train wreck and I have it in my DVR!!! I caught the first few episodes on WE and was hooked.

I can't believe the firefighter and the blonde. LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER! The gal is 136 THOUSAND dollars in debt because she likes to shop. How would you even begin to support her on a firefighter's salary??? Frankly I am shocked she would go for anyone that "broke"--she needs a sugardaddy.

I find it hysterical though that his mom (sorry I am bad with names) is really chummy with the Penthouse playmate girl! And the son isn't interested in her! Can't wait to see how that plays out.:rotfl2:

And Mrs B deserves whatever comes her way. :sad2: I feel sorry for her son.

Man, I can't believe I missed the Rock of Love show last night! I'll have to catch a rerun on VH1. I absolutely LOVE to watch (and by watch, I mean laugh) at that show!
I am anxiously awaiting to see what kind of juice is going to happen tonight on Momma's Boys - especially with JoJo and Mrs. B. I can't believe I am even saying that...I like trash TV WAAAYYY too much! :happytv:

Man, I can't believe I missed the Rock of Love show last night! I'll have to catch a rerun on VH1. I absolutely LOVE to watch (and by watch, I mean laugh) at that show!
I am anxiously awaiting to see what kind of juice is going to happen tonight on Momma's Boys - especially with JoJo and Mrs. B. I can't believe I am even saying that...I like trash TV WAAAYYY too much! :happytv:

I'm with you....I like trash t.v. too much too. I think it drives my husband crazy. Although, he did enjoy laughing at Rock of Love Bus last night. You HAVE to catch the rerun. The girls are way worse than the ones from previous seasons.

I'm with you....I like trash t.v. too much too. I think it drives my husband crazy. Although, he did enjoy laughing at Rock of Love Bus last night. You HAVE to catch the rerun. The girls are way worse than the ones from previous seasons.

I can't believe the girls are worse than past seasons! :scared1: I'll be sure to catch a rerun...luckily my husband is usually right there with me watching them. We DVR and watch whenever we get a free chance. Gotta LOVE DVR!!!

I can't believe the girls are worse than past seasons! :scared1: I'll be sure to catch a rerun...luckily my husband is usually right there with me watching them. We DVR and watch whenever we get a free chance. Gotta LOVE DVR!!!

I know! I don't know how I lived without DVR....haha. My husband watches my shows with me. I think he secretly likes all of them.

I think Michael's mom just wants a daughter.:lmao: That is all she keeps saying, this person is going to be here daughter and she has to be right. Surprised that Erica's secret hasn't come out yet.

I thought it was so cute with Mindy and JoJo last night when they both said they got butterflies when they kissed. But Mrs. B doesn't like her either. Don't know why. :confused3

Rob if he does pick anyone it won't last because he wants a Jewish girl. Maybe they should have gave him more to chose from instead of all the playmates and models. :confused3 Loved when the one girl bought him a tropical shirt and his mother said they will burn it when they get home. :lmao:

I think Michael's mom just wants a daughter.:lmao: That is all she keeps saying, this person is going to be here daughter and she has to be right. Surprised that Erica's secret hasn't come out yet.

I thought it was so cute with Mindy and JoJo last night when they both said they got butterflies when they kissed. But Mrs. B doesn't like her either. Don't know why. :confused3

Rob if he does pick anyone it won't last because he wants a Jewish girl. Maybe they should have gave him more to chose from instead of all the playmates and models. :confused3 Loved when the one girl bought him a tropical shirt and his mother said they will burn it when they get home. :lmao:

I can't wait to see the season finale next week.

Michael and his mom are really in for a big surprise.

Mindy and JoJo are adorable. Mrs. B won't like anyone, ever!!

I don't think it's Rob that is insisting on having a Jewish girl. It's his mom. He's made it very clear that he's open to a non-Jewish girl.

I hope I don't get flamed for this but I think Camille is WAY too pretty for Rob...I mean IMO he is NOT cute. Sorry.:confused3
Also, I think Mrs. B is a little sick in the head. Mindy better run for the hills!
If JoJo doesn't choose Mindy over his mom next week then that will show Mindy that she does NOT need to go there anyway!:thumbsup2

I hope I don't get flamed for this but I think Camille is WAY too pretty for Rob...I mean IMO he is NOT cute. Sorry.:confused3

I thought this too. Rob is not cute to me either but they all flocked to him.:confused3

And JoJo is to short for me....:lmao:

And well I am not Michael's type.:rolleyes:

So who watched the finale last night?

I was really surprised by the ending. I want to go on a yacht like that.

So who watched the finale last night?

I was really surprised by the ending. I want to go on a yacht like that.

I was. I had it pegged all wrong....I thought Erica and Camilla would be chosen and I thought JoJo would have picked his mom.

Also, I think Mrs. B is a little sick in the head. Mindy better run for the hills!
If JoJo doesn't choose Mindy over his mom next week then that will show Mindy that she does NOT need to go there anyway!:thumbsup2

I agree! Camille was way too good for Rob! I hope that now, after his date with Lauren didn't work out, he tries to call Camille up and apologize and laughs in his nerdy little face!!!

I loved Erica....She just needed a hug and a family. Maybe Michael's mom could adopt her??? :thumbsup2

I agree! Camille was way too good for Rob! I hope that now, after his date with Lauren didn't work out, he tries to call Camille up and apologize and laughs in his nerdy little face!!!

I loved Erica....She just needed a hug and a family. Maybe Michael's mom could adopt her??? :thumbsup2

Yes I felt sorry for Erica last night. But Michael did get rid of the other one for being in Playboy. The editing wasn't very good last night because when she was talking to his mom on the beach in one scene the mom was holding a folder and then she wasn't then again she was.:rotfl2: I am guessing it was her file from that box.

Did they ever say what happened with JoJo and Mindy. I only saw that they offered Mrs.B counciling and she declined.:lmao: Mindy was brought up well. I really liked her thought they made a cute couple.

It was kind of creepy watching JoJo and his mom out on their date. What mother says their son is "sexy, good looking, handsome, has great muscles, and great teeth." There was such a creepy undertone with every compliment she gave. I'm surprised she didn't slip her tongue down his throat after parasailing.

At one point I thought Esther was this great, open-minded woman, and then she flipped when she saw her son falling for an African-American woman. It was only when Rob was with Camilla that Esther thought she "wasn't right for the family" and "wouldn't fit in." And while she approved of Lauren, she also seemed to approve of Nikki, the other white girl Rob brought to the islands. Interesting Esther, interesting. Rob wanted to choose Camilla, but Esther's claws sank deep and his guilt led him to Lauren. (Anyone else notice how short Lauren's skirt was at the elimination? And when she went in for that first kiss on their date?! FAKE!) Alas, it wasn't meant to be, as we learned that he left the islands early, sans Lauren.

And another crappy, yet horribly addicting reality show ends. I kinda hope it never returns because I don't like hating moms. What did you think of the finale? Did it turn out how you hoped? What would you tell Esther and Mrs. B about their actions?

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/01/mommas-boys-its.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter