• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mommy and me treatments?

surgefest

DIS Veteran
Does any of the DL hotels offer mommy and me type of services or treatments. I looking as a gift for my wife and 4year old daughter… nails getting done or simple spa type things?? I appreciate your help!

Unfortunately, you have to be at least 10 to go to the Tenaya Spa (at Grand Californian). Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique offers the small folks services but not adults.

Maybe you could book them the Princess Breakfast at Napa Rose. It's not quite what you were looking for, but it could still be nice for a mother daughter bonding moment.

Not really a treatment but maybe the princess breakfast? Its almost like high tea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter