Momof2DisneyKids started the subject so lets find out....

I'll give up a McFlurry for a McDreamy (Patrick Dempsy) any time!!
Hey, don't any tell my dh this! I'll be in big trouble! :rotfl2:

Lewdyan1, believe me, Matthew is on my list...in ink...laminated!

I have to say your tag...ooh McDreamy sounds like a frozen dessert. Next time I am at Dairy Queen I am asking for a Frozen McDreamy! :teeth:

I love the West Wing and whenever Bradley Whitford or Rob Lowe (Josh and Sam) are on another show or movie, my husband will call me and say "Your boyfriend's on TV."

It is, indeed, a very good tag day! KAMommy and I keep calling each other to update on tags--are we goofy or what?? :teeth:

lewdyan1--of course, we have a list! Matthew would be the king of mine. . .Charlize Theron is the top of DH's. :lmao:

lewdyan1 said:
Don't you and your DH have a list? Mine is topped with Colin and my DH's is topped by Liz Hurley. :teeth:

:rotfl2: We don't have lists, but back ups. My back up husband is Joaquin Pheonix! Oh yummy. And Joaquin as Mr Johnny Cash, whew, :woohoo: :banana: :lovestruc :cool1: :yay: :bounce: :blush:

You girls are cracking me up. :rotfl2: Well, I got to the party late but, I have to agree that Matthew McConaughey is pretty yummy. :teeth:

Hmm, well, not a celebrity, per sey, but he is a sports figure...It would definitely have to be Mike Vrabel, a linebacker for the New England Patriots! :love:
Walter.jpg

I thought of another great crush....
I think His tractor is SEXY... Kenny Chesney... Those muscles are the Bomb!!! I'd spend a night on his island any time!!!

DH and I were discussing this thread last night.. he said he'd take Sandra Bullock! LOL

Wow, only crushes, mine are more like obsessions! A few years ago, I was ready to ditch my dh and go running as soon as Matt Damon gave me a call. But I'm over him now. Josh Hartnett, on the other hand, could have me in a heartbeat and dh knows it! Mmmm!

I'm kinda scared to say... might end up in my tag!! :rotfl2: :rotfl: The tag fairy is workin' overtime here last night!! :thumbsup2

Here's mine!! Captain Jack Sparrow! (Johnny Depp) Who knew a pirate could be so sexy!! AAARRRRGGG!! :thumbsup2

katelynsmommy2001 said:
I'm kinda scared to say... might end up in my tag!! :rotfl2: :rotfl: The tag fairy is workin' overtime here last night!! :thumbsup2
I am hoping mine does end up in my tagline!! I do adore Mike Vrabel!! LOL :goodvibes :love:

I am going to date myself, but IMHO Sean Connery and Mel Gibson are very attractive men........... woo-hoo!

bevtoy said:
I am going to date myself, but IMHO Sean Connery and Mel Gibson are very attractive men........... woo-hoo!

I don't think you are dating yourself...I think Sean Connery is dreamy. And if we are talking classics, what about that totally yummy George Clooney! :cool1:

bevtoy said:

I agree. Sean Connery could speak and birds everywhere would begin to sing :rolleyes1

I'm voting for Johnny Depp. I've seen every 21 Jump Street and watch the DVDs to this day.

Next up my DH will tell you is Jon Bon Jovi. Ohh La La

I also will see all you Kiefer aholics but I've loved him since the great movies The Lost Boys and Young Guns.

Ok now after AI I may need to watch a movie and get my Johnny of Kiefer fill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter