Mom's Panel Now Taking Apps

I'm applying too, even though I'm not a Mom (yet). I'm hoping to be pregnant by the end of the year (fingers crossed), so I could potentially be a mom in 2009! :laughing:

You don't have to be a mom to apply - or even a woman! I don't know why they call it that.

But I'll cross my fingers for you anyway!!! :)

I'm not a mom yet either but I applied!
I hope that they pick at least one person who isn't a mom yet since people who don't have kids like to visit the parks too. It would be good to get their opinion as well.
Good luck to one and all!

What did they send last year to the people who were not chosen?[/QUOTE
They sent us a moms panel car magnet, 2 tinkerbell pins, I cant remember what else there was. Duh a mousepad. I looked down and seen it haha It was very nice to get mail from disney.

Okay I just tried to apply filled out all 3 areas. hit submitt and get that my expertise area was rejected due to inapproaite content... WTH...I read it and re read it and can't figure out what I said that was worng or off color...
it was basic and what I though was a good tip... Guess Iwill try again fr0m my home computer tonight

DisneyBride'03 and Mckymousefn I too wanted to do a shout out and say hi...I live in Orland Park. It would be fun to see someone from the area getting on the Mom's Panel....If you are applying good luck.

Shout out right back at ya!:goodvibes I have been boycotting Orland..lol...I msut stay away from Costco!:lmao:
I did apply, hoping I did a better job this year than last year!
Good Luck to you too!

Shout out right back at ya!:goodvibes I have been boycotting Orland..lol...I msut stay away from Costco!:lmao:
Good Luck to you too!

I"m in Worth..not far from either one of you!

Good luck to everyone!

I wonder when the people who are chosen will be notified? I know the traning trip in in December, so maybe November? That seems so far away!!!

Have they chosen any Canadian in the past?

Charleyann

OOH! I'm glad you reminded us! I'd gotten the notice from last year that it was time again but had forgotten. I'm all applied. I hope I get better luck this year but at least I got some good little on-line stuff and notices from WDW this year for trying.

Good Luck to you too!

I'm in Tinley Park! And I'm with you on Costco which is a very dangerous place to go!

The first panel, who are still in action on the site, contains one Canadian and one Disney Dad, so there is room for everyone to win this year!

Suz

I applied too. The site and confirmation e-mails say you will be notified by November 1st if you made the first cut. Here's hoping one of us makes it! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter