Monday Morning's Little Bit Late Riddle

Nah, you did not kill it! We just have to wait for Lars to come home and we will get going again.

TwinkieMama said:
(picture me in white nightgown with cinnamon rolls attached to my head)

No thank you.

And now for some useless clock talk.

Ever notice when a clock has roman numerals the number 4 usually appears as IIII rather than IV? That was probably invented by some riddler who also posts riddle answers.

Ever notice in ads for watches/clocks that nearly everytime they are set for 10:10 (or thereabouts)? Anyone know why? (There is actually a reason.)

Loubon said:
Ever notice in ads for watches/clocks that nearly everytime they are set for 10:10 (or thereabouts)? Anyone know why? (There is actually a reason.)
So what is the reason Lou?

GeorgiaAristocat said:
If so, then I believe that someone once told me that the correct answer is

KENTUCKY.

But I don't know why. :confused3

:rotfl: :rotfl: Because several months back, Donna posted a riddle asking about Northeastern States or the Original Colonies (I honestly don't remember which one) and one of the answers was/wasn't Kentucky and there was great debate over the validity of the answer. So the riddle went on to some 400+ posts about this, going down as one of our more memorable and longest riddles.

That is where my tag comes from....and you're right, today's answer really needs to be Kentucky. I am still not IN and probably won't be unless someone sends my answers :teeth: This is too much thinking and I just don't want to today :rotfl:

But I will :banana: Wooo Hooooty :banana:

Congrats Grammy :thumbsup2

Chapter 11 said:
Somehow, I knew you'd have something to say about Saturday's game. Yuck. Let's just say we are NOT a second half team.
Maryland is not a second half team either. Did you see the game the week before against Ga Tech. They were ahead the entire game and lost. I think UVA and Maryland both Reek. (Your words, not mine.)

Loubon said:
No thank you.

And now for some useless clock talk.

Ever notice when a clock has roman numerals the number 4 usually appears as IIII rather than IV? That was probably invented by some riddler who also posts riddle answers.

Hmmmm :scratchin Would it have ANYTHING to do with the symbol
for "man": a circle with an arrow pointed up towards 2:00?

That's what I instantly thought of, so if I'm right...that would be a fluke.

Lars624 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

tfi

I would be in, except the box is full. At least I think so. I didn't look at any replies, this seemed too easy- so there is a good chance I am wrong.

I found 7 times including the example one. Do I need more coffee????

HaleyB said:
Lars624 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

tfi

I would be in, except the box is full. At least I think so. I didn't look at any replies, this seemed too easy- so there is a good chance I am wrong.

I found 7 times including the example one. Do I need more coffee????

yes :lmao:

Does the number of times, given in a mint from Donna, include the example time of 3:45?????

Ok!!! I REALLY need my TU (or not) for "closure"? Did she sneak it in?
Is this candid camera?

Grammyof2 said:
Hi everyone!
I can't get in right now either... I'm never up early enough. :sad2:

Eight is not enough... :confused3

I have 9... am I okay or do I need some mint flavored coffee!

I'd hate to send in an anti-climatic pm. :goodvibes

I do need more coffee, I can't count. 9, I mean I found 9 answers. 18 if you count each one twice for am and pm.

Okay! I've found 8. Not sure what the ninth is. :confused3
Doesn't matter though because "someone" needs to clear their PM box! :teeth:

drebert said:
Okay! I've found 8. Not sure what the ninth is. :confused3
Doesn't matter though because "someone" needs to clear their PM box! :teeth:

8 with or without the example? There are 8 more... that I know of.

HaleyB said:
8 with or without the example? There are 8 more... that I know of.
I have 9 with the example or 8 without. OR 18 as Haley said!

firstmickey said:
we are going with a 12 hour clock, Lou-ser!

there are 9 options! (another mint for the day) ;)

Well Donna, you will be happy to know that my first PM was wrong :rolleyes:

However, my second one (not sent yet due to a full inbox) does not agree with your mint (and I am not counting am, pm, or 24 hour clock), so are you sure that you got it right? :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter