Monday Night Football

Darryl111

Earning My Ears
Do they show Monday Night Football on the Funnelvision? I will be cruising when The Cowboys play!

Fellow Cowboy fan here, I was able to see games on the tv in our cabin, so if it's not on funnel vision, check your cabin tv or the adult lounges. Sometimes the signal would get lost and I'd have to go though the different channels to find the game on a different channel.

Last edited:

We've watched MNF on funnel vision. Not sure if they show it every cruise during football season.

I was able to watch the Patriots play a 430pm game on the Sunday we cruised 2 years ago, so yes, football is played on the funnel vision.

We cruised on the Dream last year and my husband and I went to the pub to watch MNF. We snagged a set of couches right in front of a big tv. There were maybe 10 other people in the bar but we had the couches all to ourselves!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter