Money Heist on Netflix

Finished season two last night. Very much a combination of Oceans 11 and The Thomas Crown Affair. I might wait to watch season 3 until season 4 comes out.

Reactions: rlk
Finished season two last night. Very much a combination of Oceans 11 and The Thomas Crown Affair. I might wait to watch season 3 until season 4 comes out.

I liked season 3, but I feel like it needs season 4 to complete it.

I liked season 3, but I feel like it needs season 4 to complete it.
That is what I figured. Seasons 1 and 2 wrap up nicely together. It seemed like season 3 would need to start over with an Oceans 12 or 13 style story.

I heard that they have started filming saeason 4, but I'm sure it won't be out for at least a year.

Very good show. I was watching it until orange is the new black season 7 came out. Than no good nick came out season 2. But will get back to money heist in the near future.

Dang, what a finish to S3. I should have taken Kdonnel's approach and waited for S4 to come out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter