Monorail Closure

nemofanatic

Mouseketeer
I just called to verify my confirm my dl hotel reservation. And they also confirmed that the monorail will be closed for 2 weeks. I was so bummed as we needed that transportation as my husband had back surgery in December and can't wallk long distances and I can't walk long distances due to my foot problems. They said it would be a 7 minute walk. Hopefully It won't be too bad a walk just to get to the parks, then we can rent a wheelchair once we get there.

i am bummed.

:confused3

The Hotels usually have a number of wheelchairs you can rent for your stay. You might want to see if you can get one. Then you can wheel him through DTD.

you didnt say which two weeks. although its not a bid deal to me, I would like to know if if will be closed when I will be there. so, which two weeks?

yes, I'd like to know which 2 weeks too cause I specifically booked the CR for the monorail!! ugh!

-----------------
ETA:
DUH!!!!!!!! nevermind I jsut saw where this was posted. Disneyland. whoops!

I was there Sunday night and Monorail Capt said it would shut down the next day. So closure started Monday Oct. 24.

I did post about this late Sunday night.

It's my understanding it will be closed from October 24 through November 4.

I can report that it is closed as of yesterday. The monorail wasn't running today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter