• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Monorail question

Betsytacy812

Earning My Ears
We are going to the Orlando area in mid-February and staying off property with family. We plan to do one day of MK. The day before that I have reservations for Chef Mickey's breakfast. I know we can park at the Contemporary since we have a dining reservation. I was hoping to be able to take my kids on a quick monorail ride as well after breakfast like we have done on past visits. However, does anyone know if they will let us get on the monorail to ride a loop even though we are not going to the park that day and we are not staying at the Contemporary? Thanks so much!

We are going to the Orlando area in mid-February and staying off property with family. We plan to do one day of MK. The day before that I have reservations for Chef Mickey's breakfast. I know we can park at the Contemporary since we have a dining reservation. I was hoping to be able to take my kids on a quick monorail ride as well after breakfast like we have done on past visits. However, does anyone know if they will let us get on the monorail to ride a loop even though we are not going to the park that day and we are not staying at the Contemporary? Thanks so much!

Anyone can get on the monorail. Security does not ask you where you're staying or where you're going.

should not be a problem but you will have to go thru security even if not going to a park

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter